To all you haters

Options

Replies

• 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    but what the F do you say if she has a cute face?

"She's cute." "She's pretty." what the F else would you say?
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    i admire some people for thinking this way. I am in no way happy with the way i look, and probably won't ever be...
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Since when did curvy become obese?

I know! I consider myself curvy. I always have, I am 120 at 5'4, small waist big hips/thicker thigh, my measurements are 33/34-24-35, to me thats curvy. But now 300-400 pound people call themselves curvy & I think thats weird.. It's not curvy if you can't tell where someone's waist is or if they don't have a hourglass shape.. I think curvy is now a nice way of saying 'fat' or maybe it makes overweight women feel better, I don't know. But people on this site treat 'skinny' people kinda crappy because if your 'skinny' your not supposed to have any complaints about your body or want to improve it. I can't refer to myself as curvy on here apparently. I'm not being a jerk or anything, I just see the 'curvy' debate brought up a lot and thats just how I feel, other people have different ideas of what curvy is, and thats okay. c:

I honestly agree with this. This site has made me dislike the word "curvy" for that exact reason.
    SO sick of "skinny" women being put down and fat acceptance increasing.
    You can see my hip bones when I stand very clearly, my collar bone, all the little tendons in my feet and hands, and can count my ribs when I do yoga. Damn I am so unattractive since im not "curvy"

BI*CH please! You both are gorgeous and awesome. :flowerforyou:

You other ladies need to stop thinking that your own body type is somehow superior to other women. Confidence is NOT the same as superiority or arrogance.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    So you don't want to be judged but you are judging all thin people? Get real. Being overweight or underweight isn't healthy, period. It doesn't mean your'e a bad person either. Mean people come in all shapes and sizes.
    We are here to lose weight and be healthy, not condone obesity.
  • nikkirichards
    Options
    What beautiful words... can I steal for my FB status???
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lt49b0awxu1qhzf3mo1_500.jpg

1316825466200.gif

And just to add my two cents:

Obese is not thick. Rolls are not curves. A fat *kitten* it not a phat *kitten*.

I DO think it's great that you're so confident with yourself. I honestly do. However, you know darn well that having so much excess body fat is unhealthy. I don't care if you don't have high blood pressure, diabetes or a heart that's straining so hard to pump right now. But someone who remains morbidly obese will more than likely have a weight related complication and die early.

I'm on this site because I absolutely love who I am. I'm stunning... and a fat fat fatty. I'm gorgeous... and can't run more than two miles without stopping (yet). I also want to add 15+ years to my life by not being obese so my awesomesauce can shine brightly through the Universe even longer. I'm not on here to delude myself into thinking being a fat chick is oh so sexy and healthy.
  • EatClenTrenHard
    EatClenTrenHard Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Curvy = whiteknight word when they attempt to get laid.

North American guys completely reduced the standards of how woman should look like.

inb4 whiteknight responses.

Come at me
  • machinegunkate
    machinegunkate Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    424592_193306880771478_100002765031904_246284_1568461169_n.jpg

^implying that women who are not fat are desperate s****.

-.-
  • smallaffair
    Options
    I love this! I'm for body acceptance at ANY size. Just because someone is fat or even unhealthy doesn't mean he/she shouldn't be allowed to love his/her body. And it's absolutely no one else's place to judge a person for doing so.

Some of these comments are really dumb though. Being healthy is important, of course, but people can be unhealthy at any size. And putting down thinner women (though obviously fat people have it FAR worse in society as a whole) is counter to the concept of body acceptance.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    btw us lighter people get judged but bigger people don't want to huh? hhmmm
  • Mattdemon
    Options
    Wow, the hypcrisy. Or should I say HIPPOcrisy, MUHAHAHAHAHA. I'm just kidding but this thread is horrible. /facepalm
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

-.-

I think it might have been saying don't assume that fat girls just give it up because they're fat and desperate, but yeah it's not very clear...
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options

-.-

Thats how I took it too!!! I was waiting to see if anyone else did, I knew I couldn't be the only one bothered by this.. Pretty rude thing to post.
  • christibam
    Options
    I cannot believe I went back and read through this entire thread. Some of you "fat lovers" are super rude.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    I love this! I'm for body acceptance at ANY size. Just because someone is fat or even unhealthy doesn't mean he/she shouldn't be allowed to love his/her body. And it's absolutely no one else's place to judge a person for doing so.

Some of these comments are really dumb though. Being healthy is important, of course, but people can be unhealthy at any size. And putting down thinner women (though obviously fat people have it FAR worse in society as a whole) is counter to the concept of body acceptance.

What is one of the major causes of diet related chronic diseases? Obesity.
    Thought you can be unhealthy at a normal weight, the chances are MUCH less
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    real talk : my pet peeve is when people call themselves thick when they really are just fat. thick does not mean BBW. thick means clear hourglass figure or at least a small waist on a juicy butt and thighs. i have seen way too many women who are shaped like the the letter "O" who try to call themselves thick or curvy... no you're just fat, why try and call it something else?
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    My post was meaning not all "larger women" are sluts... because people think"they are insecure and can’t get play." Absolutely NOTHING against smaller frame women- Sorry if anyone took it that way... not meant that way at all!!!! I will edit my posting for clarification. I don’t think this post has anything against anyone at or closer to their goal weight. I think it was more that all women are beautiful body wise no matter what the size.
  • cutie2b
    cutie2b Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    When you’re a thicker woman, people like to say "yeah, she's cute in the face",
    as if being thick is such a disgrace.
    Honey, I’m cute in the face,
    and I’m thick in the waist.
    I look good whether I’m in cotton, leather, or lace.

I’m beautiful, vibrant and above all, smart!

Yes my clothes maybe a bigger size,
    that just means you have access to a bigger prize.
    We all are not self-conscious about our weight,
    and we never have a problem getting a date.
    So don’t think your small frame gives you more pull,
    I’m a hot, sexy, curvy woman with a figure that's full!!

Love the poetry of your words and the meaning to them!
  • christibam
    Options
    shaped like the the letter "O"

You're my hero of the day.
  • adrian_indy
    adrian_indy Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    If you are obese and someone says you have a pretty face, I tend to think it's a compliment. Just imagine if they thought you had a face that looked like it got smacked with a shovel.