Tell me One weird fact

Options

Replies

• feduh86
    feduh86 Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    I am into the most gory and scary things ... All people who are grossed out by gushing blood, surgery, and other things that terrify you, i will most likely think it is "Awesome!" or say "That's Soo Cool!"
    Horror movies are my favorite (especially all the SAW movies!)!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    My place always needs to be warm but my bedroom has to be really cold when I go to bed.

this is me ^^^^^^^
  • Craig_hyde
    Craig_hyde Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have used the word "Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicavolcanoconiosis" to win a pub quiz. The tie-breaker question was "what is the longest word in the english dictionary? the answer was not "antidisestablishmentarianism" as the other team thought :-)
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    I love symmetry. I try to position myself at spots where my environment is symmetrical - the center of a room, where certain diagonals intersect etc. Hard to describe.

Here's a weird fact - not about me: If you bite your fingernails and swallow them, a hand grows in your stomach. True!
  • kickpush_can
    Options
    Lol, Im the same way. Especially going down, gaaah :noway:
  • david581c
    Options
    ಠ_ರೃ
    I am he, as you are he, as you are me and we are all together.
  • kickpush_can
    Options
    I am terrified of elevators! So I walk up 4 flights of stairs everyday for class!!

Lol Im the same way. Especially going down, gaaah :noway:
  • Jessicaruby
    Jessicaruby Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    teeth freak me out. If i see someone brushing their teeth i get sick to my stomach. i have no clue why. i can not even stand it on tv. if i someone is brushing their teeth on tv i have to turn the channel. i can not even help my kids brush their teeth. it makes me sick!
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I can't spell Wednesday unless I think about marrying a nintendo.

hahahaha that is awesome! I :heart: it!
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    I have to have the volume and thermostat on even numbers

I have this type of OCD as well. I even do cardio to even numbers either by cals or minutes.

When I pump my gas, I can not leave it on odd numbers...
  • shivaslives
    shivaslives Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Due to a plate-glass window incident years ago, and having had no insurance at that time to afford the needed corrective surgery, when the little finger on my right hand gets touched, I feel the touch right below my right elbow. If that area near my elbow gets touched, I feel it in my little finger.

I have the same issue with the little finger on my left hand;; its like the nerve is directly connected to the finger. My trauma was due to a chain link fence though, not plate glass (although, I have gone through a plate glass window also).
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    I am terrified of elevators! So I walk up 4 flights of stairs everyday for class!!

Lol Im the same way. Especially going down, gaaah :noway:

Aint that the truth!!
  • zasiiniya
    zasiiniya Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I cannot whistle.
    I've known how to whistle since I was 3.
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I have used the word "Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicavolcanoconiosis" to win a pub quiz. The tie-breaker question was "what is the longest word in the english dictionary? the answer was not "antidisestablishmentarianism" as the other team thought :-)
    I always thought it would have been hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia.... Which just happens to be my favorite word to say out loud.. Ever.
    Though I see your word definitely trumps my favorite in length.
  • twinmom430
    twinmom430 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I have a fear of bugs....i know, most people do....but I seriously become incapacitated around bugs. I had a panic attack in the car over the summer , got in a fetal position covered my head with my hands and screamed at the top of my lungs b/c my mom said she saw a spider. I wish I could get over the phobia, b/c it really hinders alot of things I do...if I see one I become frozen with fear, I won't even go in my basement b/c my husband saw a cricket down there over the summer.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I have mild OCD, so I do many things that seem odd to other people.

One weird fact: I have broken my right pinkie toe so many times that it no longer moves. Yay for pointe shoes =)
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I count things constantly. When I run I count to 8 over and over. I set my alarm to have a 3 as the last digit. I don't know why.
  • Rogns008
    Rogns008 Posts: 51 Member
    Options

My cat must think it's a dog too, it always has its tongue out, hates catnip, and drools way too much. Oh, Chairman Meow, you kinda rule.
    Chairman Meow? I LOVE IT! :laugh:

Yeah, she's cool like that.
  • Masachapa
    Options
    I can visualize and remember strings of numbers, but I cannot remember what my wife wants me to pick up at the store on the way home from work. I can tell you the numbers on every credit card in my wallet, I can tell you every number of every credit card/ID in my wife's purse, her SSI number, and those of my children. I'm screwed, however, if I am asked to stop at the store and get three things. If I don't write them down, I cannot remember what I was supposed to get. It is a 1/2 blessing, 1/2 curse!
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I'm terrified of butterflies. I'm not sure why and they always seem to want to land on me.