Tell me One weird fact

Options

Replies

• ramonasowner
    ramonasowner Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I grease my feet in my running shoes.

I am afraid of natural body's of water, I don't want anything alive to touch me.

I have a thing for guys that can sing, even if they are ugly. lol
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I dont like feet
    I cant think about what im eating when i eat..poached eggs...cottage cheese...but i love them dearly.
  • phil6707
    phil6707 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I hate nail polish..

it makes a gorgeous woman completely unattractive to me
  • LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I have a condition called misophonia. Basically I get driven insane at repetetive ambient sounds, like the bass from a TV in another room, someone clipping their fingernails or people chewing. It skyrockets my blood pressure and makes me more angry than anything else in my entire life. When I heard that there was a word for this, I was elated that I wasn't the only one. I've had to eat alone since I was 13 years old, which is about the time when most people begin to show symptoms. It's definitely made my life... interesting.
  • eatmeingo
    Options
    I'm absolutely terrified of vast waters, like large lakes and most definitely the ocean. Which is why my reward for my UGW is a full nautical tattoo sleeve. :) Embrace your fears. (I highly doubt I'll set foot in the ocean even with octopi and sharks on my arm though/)
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    I have to have the volume and thermostat on even numbers

I have this type of OCD as well. I even do cardio to even numbers either by cals or minutes.

When I pump my gas, I can not leave it on odd numbers...

Same here, ugh
  • mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I have synethesia....where the senses are intertwined--some people can smell colors, taste smells and the like. Mine involves spatial-sequence, or number form synesthesia, numbers, months of the year, and/or days of the week elicit precise locations in space (for example, 1980 may be "farther away" than 1990), or may have a (three-dimensional) view of a year as a map (clockwise or counterclockwise).

I had no idea that I had this until I heard it described a few years ago on a new program...I just thought everyone thought of their numbers/years/months/weeks/decades/centuries the way I did!

I do the numbers/years/months/weeks/decades/century thing too!! I tried to explain it to someone, once. I just got this really weird look.

Glad there are others out there!
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I can walk with my feet twisted around to face behind me. It kinda freaks people out.

I also use my computer mouse turned backwards and tilted to the left.
  • neenaj33
    neenaj33 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    I love the smell of gasoline
  • _greeneyedgirl_
    Options
    I used to suck my thumb (into my teens).
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    IM A DOCTOR

weird-things-you-dont-see-everyday-9.jpg
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    All of my toes are double jointed.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I'm legally blind in my left eye (born this way, not a lazy eye) and have almost superhuman vision in the right eye.

I'm similar, but not blind. Only monocular. One eye works at a time. No 3-D comic books for me! It gave me crazy good hearing though.

I walked away un-touched from a 100MPH motorcycle crash.

JM
  • Scoobiesnax
    Scoobiesnax Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Just one ? Holy crap. I have so many. Ummmm...I count the stairs as I walk up them. (But not coming down...no...that would be REALLY weird...)
  • Autumn15
    Autumn15 Posts: 213
    Options
    Sometimes I get distracted looking at something because I start counting how many colors are in it.
  • judith3
    judith3 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Haha some of these are totally awesome!!
  • Hummmingbird
    Hummmingbird Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I am scared of deep water....but i have been a lifeguard for over 10 years and I am a veteran of the United States Coast Guard

:)
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    I have to have the volume and thermostat on even numbers

I have this type of OCD as well. I even do cardio to even numbers either by cals or minutes.

When I pump my gas, I can not leave it on odd numbers...

Same here, ugh

I have to have no cents in the total, preferably an even number, but I'll also accept a 5. Same with restaurant totals, I round up to a 5 or 0 at the end, sometimes an 8 or 2. I have left some very generous tips. Haha
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I have synethesia....where the senses are intertwined--some people can smell colors, taste smells and the like. Mine involves spatial-sequence, or number form synesthesia, numbers, months of the year, and/or days of the week elicit precise locations in space (for example, 1980 may be "farther away" than 1990), or may have a (three-dimensional) view of a year as a map (clockwise or counterclockwise).

I had no idea that I had this until I heard it described a few years ago on a new program...I just thought everyone thought of their numbers/years/months/weeks/decades/centuries the way I did!

Other people don't do that? Not being a smart *kitten*, I tend to organize my thoughts like that and thought everyone did too. (And I was a teacher!)
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I have a very strange phobia, midgets. Not sure why. If Im at a store or something and see a midget down the isle, I go the other way.

Me too.... can't explain it at all... I will break out in a cold sweat. My family thinks I'm rediculious ...