Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Has anybody seen...

Replies

• ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Evil is a harsh word! More like Mortisha Adams! Totally confident! Why fight with the beauty of a rose, cut it off at the neck, when you are the most beautiful thing around people take notice there hartkid! That is where age and cunning wins out over youth and beauty! I know who I am. From the first crown that was placed on my head to right now! I have no problem being me.Love ya guys, (((hugs for Erica too)))
    (((hugs))) to you too girl.....I still prefer "Evil"...with a grin!.......lol
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    okay, maybe just a little bit evil.................
  • czewwhat
    helllloooooooo.....................................

.......................................................crickets...............................................................................
  • ericac
    helllloooooooo.....................................

.......................................................crickets...............................................................................
    I know dead today.....what's up with that?!....well Hart's not here either...:frown:
    I've actually been working today.......what a concept!....I've decided it sucks and screwing off with ya'll is sooo much more fun!!.......:laugh: :wink: :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • czewwhat
    hi bikini girl, howz things today

Hartkid must be mad at me or telling him Plastic surgery is just fine with me!
    I guess there is a double standard! Only if you are a movie star thing goin on!!!!!
  • ericac

I guess there is a double standard! Only if you are a movie star thing goin on!!!!!
    No he's not mad...lol He's out of town until late Friday.....:laugh: :happy:
  • czewwhat

I told him that when men say things like I love my womans breasts hanging around her waist. and I love her saggy cellulite *kitten*, I will quit the plastic surgeon!
  • ericac

I told him that when men say things like I love my womans breasts hanging around her waist. and I love her saggy cellulite *kitten*, I will quit the plastic surgeon!
    LOL.....girl you are crazy...I :heart: U!!
  • czewwhat
    Im going out kicking and screaming! I will not be an ugly anything if I can help it!
  • ericac
    Im going out kicking and screaming! I will not be an ugly anything if I can help it!
    I concur!!
  • czewwhat
    I concur!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ericac
    I concur!!

How was your day?.....We missed ya!....no sass today!
  • czewwhat
    I concur!!

chasing kids today, slows down the snappy wit!
  • ericac
    I concur!!

I've been lost without any of the usual banter.......Don't tell Hart though....lol:wink::laugh:
  • czewwhat
    I concur!!

I've been lost without any of the usual banter.......Don't tell Hart though....lol:wink::laugh:

Gppd morniing!!! just up hoping for a miracle on the scale, on plateau for going on 3 weeks!
  • ericac
    I concur!!

Gppd morniing!!! just up hoping for a miracle on the scale, on plateau for going on 3 weeks!
    Think positive!:bigsmile: .....if it's not what it is supposed to be reading....I expect some cardio out of your hiney today!...Move it...Move it...Move it!!!:wink:
  • czewwhat
    Cardio,,Oh yeah, exercise, trying to figure out how to make that a four letter word!:laugh: :laugh:
  • ericac
    Cardio,,Oh yeah, exercise, trying to figure out how to make that a four letter word!:laugh: :laugh:
    Girl don't make me come up there!...lol:laugh: :wink: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    gained 2 pounds, is that a plateau breaker!
  • ericac
    gained 2 pounds, is that a plateau breaker!
    Work harder!......you can do it!!......I'm proof:smile::bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.