Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Has anybody seen...

Replies

• hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Just had a Subway club sandwich for lunch. What about you?
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Im starving myself today
  • hartkid13
    Im starving myself today

NO BUENO! Party foul!
  • czewwhat
    I ate a whole box of fiddle faddle last nite:cry: I must be punished!
  • hartkid13
    I ate a whole box of fiddle faddle last nite:cry: I must be punished!

1. You clearly just made up "fiddle faddle." That's not a thing, it is barely even a sound.

2. Not eating today is not a healthy choice for your body.

3. You should be punished? I thought we weren't supposed to make innuendos. :laugh:

4. I'm out of stuff, but I like lists with round numbers.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Isn't Fiddle Faddle like that caramel popcorn or something?
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Hi All!! Oh my goodness, I thought this thread was dead. Thanks for reviving it!:flowerforyou: I've been here, it has just been such a beautiful week that I have spent most of it outside. Sad about our other thread:cry: I guess the Italy trip will have to be kept kind of quiet. I'm dying to see Tuscany. Can you handle it Moneybags?
  • czewwhat
    Fiddle Faddle is caramel covered popcorn and peanuts, 5 servings in a box at 130 cal.s each! I could go on Survivor and make it 39 days on my extra 15 pounds, and punished, well :happy: :love: :love:
    yeah............................

I will eat later, I had Fage and berries for breakfast
  • hartkid13
    Hi All!! Oh my goodness, I thought this thread was dead. Thanks for reviving it!:flowerforyou: I've been here, it has just been such a beautiful week that I have spent most of it outside. Sad about our other thread:cry: I guess the Italy trip will have to be kept kind of quiet. I'm dying to see Tuscany. Can you handle it Moneybags?

Tuscany it is! I can handle it. I think everyone around here needs another trip like that.
  • czewwhat
    I am promised to a luau, should I try to do both?
  • hartkid13

Sure! Fantasy trips can last as long and hit as many destinations as they need to.
  • czewwhat

Sure! Fantasy trips can last as long and hit as many destinations as they need to.

Okay, but I dont know a darn thing about tuscany, except the wine is smashed with feet!
  • hartkid13

Okay, but I dont know a darn thing about tuscany, except the wine is smashed with feet!

Italian food and wine. What else is there to know?
  • czewwhat
    The weather, or the local scenery, or the local customs, or the local men!!!!!!!!! oh yeah the women too!! hairy armpits I bet
  • hartkid13
    The weather, or the local scenery, or the local customs, or the local men!!!!!!!!! oh yeah the women too!! hairy armpits I bet

I have to defer to Erica. She lived in Italy for a while. She can fill us in.
  • czewwhat
    okay she is the official tour guide!
  • czewwhat
    Any body seen my fat *kitten*? it apparently fell off and I am in shorts that I have not worn in three years!! If you find it leave it where it is! Yeah! I am getting there! Plateau for two weeks but the tape measure is still shrinking!
  • hartkid13
    WTG!! :drinker:
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    okay she is the official tour guide!
    I was in Northern Italy and it's a bit different....but I'm sure I could fine "something" to do!...lol
    There are some fine men over there.....they are very passionate people.
    Most women shave...btw!...lol
    CZ....watch Hart perk up when he reads this.......Italian beaches, tops optional:wink: !!
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Any body seen my fat *kitten*? it apparently fell off and I am in shorts that I have not worn in three years!! If you find it leave it where it is! Yeah! I am getting there! Plateau for two weeks but the tape measure is still shrinking!
    Good for you girl!!!.....
This discussion has been closed.