Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Has anybody seen...

Replies

• hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    I suppose you're right, CZ. I spoil you guys too much.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    I suppose you're right, CZ. I spoil you guys too much.

I think you made poor Trouble jealous, he is not talkin this morning.........
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679

I remember now....that is what happened to my suit!......this Mexican girl wanted it.....so I gave it to her.....Pj's were much more comfortable anyway...ask Hart:bigsmile:

You'd have to ask my good friend Jack Daniels. He seems to remember more about that night than I do. That's what happens when you have Jack with some coke just for color. All I know is that we had a helluva time.

so Hartkid you and Erica have decided to pass the blame game huh? Are you sure you two aren't from Egypt?
    King and queen of Da Nile! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Blame it on poor old Jack Daniels!

P.S. she did look very cute in that custom suit, but gave it away, you need to buy her another one!
    Jack is our friend....lol what can we say!....Thanks for the compliment....glad you got to see it before it came off and we switched to Pj's!......:wink::drinker: :laugh:
  • hartkid13
    Jack is our friend....lol what can we say!....Thanks for the compliment....glad you got to see it before it came off and we switched to Pj's!......:wink::drinker: :laugh:

Jack is one of the three wise men. I just follow what he tells me.
  • czewwhat

Jack is one of the three wise men. I just follow what he tells me.

Is that Manny, Moe, And Jack! you do restore old cars right? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hartkid13

Is that Manny, Moe, And Jack! you do restore old cars right? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wondered how my jet ended up with spinners on the landing gear. :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: why did you pick the spinners with the skulls and cross bones?? Too funny!!
  • hartkid13
    I think that was Erica's idea. She didn't think I'd actually do it and I'm to pig-headed to back down. :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED:

I FOUND A NEW LOST SOCK LAST NIGHT.
    DOES NOT MATCH PREVIOUS LOST SOCKS.
    THERE IS A MONSTER IN THE DRYER EATING MY SOCKS.
    :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Lauryn - I think it's mine...:huh: it matches one of the socks in the laundry basket full of unmatched socks I have :noway:
  • czewwhat
    Has anyone seen my husbands grey on the bottom sport sock? I think it committed suicide in the washer, but I'm not sure!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I'll check my basket......:wink:
  • hartkid13
    I did laundry last night and it isn't in mine....still haven't seen those shorts I "lost" though....
  • czewwhat
    I found a black dress sock, in my white clothes! Anybody missing that one, or is it just trying to integrate the neighborhood?
  • hartkid13
    I found a black dress sock, in my white clothes! Anybody missing that one, or is it just trying to integrate the neighborhood?

LOL...It's great that even your socks are cool with all different colors.
  • czewwhat
    My family looks like the United nations, I guess my socks should too, Just glad it wasn't a red sock to turn everything pink!
  • czewwhat
    Now I'm looking for the pink thong that matches my Bra, don't even tell me it ran off with the other black sock!
  • hartkid13
    You may or may not have left that some place you don't want me posting on a public board. :blushing:

I'll return it in exchange for my shorts. :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    You may or may not have left that some place you don't want me posting on a public board. :blushing:

I'll return it in exchange for my shorts. :laugh:

Trouble has your shorts, he wore them for a hat when you jumped into the pool screaming last one in................ You and that Jack Daniels!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    I did laundry last night and it isn't in mine....still haven't seen those shorts I "lost" though....

Taking off your shorts to go streaking, coming back to find them missing is not "losing them".
    Yes, I called you out. :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.