Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Has anybody seen...

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    I did laundry last night and it isn't in mine....still haven't seen those shorts I "lost" though....

Taking off your shorts to go streaking, coming back to find them missing is not "losing them".
    Yes, I called you out. :bigsmile:

Thank you Lauryn, It is nice to have support!

P.S. Found the thong, still looking for the grey bottom sport sock!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member

Taking off your shorts to go streaking, coming back to find them missing is not "losing them".

Ok, I see how it is. Sure everyone participated, but since it was my idea I'm the bad guy. :tongue:

Next time you should come with us, Lauryn. These fantasy trips are a lot of fun.
  • czewwhat

Ok, I see how it is. Sure everyone participated, but since it was my idea I'm the bad guy. :tongue:

Next time you should come with us, Lauryn. These fantasy trips are a lot of fun.

The Jack Daniels Idea was all yours Hartkid, the guy with the whistle and the tequila well that was a bit forced, but why did you grab the bottle?
  • hartkid13

The Jack Daniels Idea was all yours Hartkid, the guy with the whistle and the tequila well that was a bit forced, but why did you grab the bottle?

I grabbed the bottle for the following reasons.

1. He wasn't even pouring full shots. No bueno!
    2. I don't do anything half @$$ed. If I'm gonna drink, I'm gonna do it right.
    3. He and his whistle were VERY annoying.
    4. That's how I roll! Stick with me and we'll keep the party going.
  • czewwhat

I grabbed the bottle for the following reasons.

1. He wasn't even pouring full shots. No bueno!
    2. I don't do anything half @$$ed. If I'm gonna drink, I'm gonna do it right.
    3. He and his whistle were VERY annoying.
    4. That's how I roll! Stick with me and we'll keep the party going.
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    This trip sounds like fun! When is the next one? I'll bring the tequilla and a kazoo, since whistles aren't allowed.
  • czewwhat
    Well first we talk one of the guys into springing for it, usually a weekend trip is best, dang if people have to work then on the OOOOHHH goodneeessssss thread we plot to have a ripping good time Then we come back from our imaginary vacation and gossip about stuff that did, or didn't happen, make sense?
  • ktthegr8
    Yes:huh: I think....
  • czewwhat
    Yes:huh: I think....

Then you are in! We haven't yet plotted our next escape from reality, not inspired yet, where do you think we should go to?
  • ktthegr8
    It will have to be somewhere that socks and bras aren't required, since they are so hard to keep track of.
  • ktthegr8
    Hartkid, did some sort of private island come with that private jet of yours?
  • hartkid13
    Hartkid, did some sort of private island come with that private jet of yours?

Now that you mention it, I have had my eyes on a nice little piece of property in the south Pacific.

Maybe I should purchase that for our next trip. No worries, socks and bras will be forbidden on that island.
  • czewwhat
    I say Hawaii, I have a timeshare there, 5 star, on Maui. No bras just coconuts, and grass skirts!
  • hartkid13
    I say Hawaii, I have a timeshare there, 5 star, on Maui. No bras just coconuts, and grass skirts!

Sounds like a good idea. I guess we're crashing at your place this time.
  • ktthegr8
    Ummmm has anybody seen my coconuts? I know I picked them up from the dry cleaner....

Not that I'm planning on wearing them, I need something to drink my tequilla from.
  • hartkid13
    Is anyone else running around sans coconuts? I mean you might as well admit it, pretty much what happened last time anyway. :wink:
  • czewwhat
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hartkid13
    See...she didn't argue, she just laughed.
  • czewwhat
    They don't have coconuts in my size! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ktthegr8
    They don't have coconuts in my size! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.