Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Has anybody seen...

Replies

• ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    katie eeeeee hartkid wants to fight, can you use that great arm to slap him for me?
    I would love to help, but these guns are just for show. (tickets available through ticketmaster) Can I interest you in a Supernanny style time-out?
    Deal!!!
    *** I second this...he needs a spankin'......for sure! (oh I know super nanny would frown....GOD forbid we spank....right!).....but some people just need one!!:bigsmile: :wink: :tongue:

You can spank him on the flight. We're going to need entertainment.

Uh huh...that was my thinking exactly!...I lived in Italy for 3 years, I can hook us up!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    katie eeeeee hartkid wants to fight, can you use that great arm to slap him for me?
    I would love to help, but these guns are just for show. (tickets available through ticketmaster) Can I interest you in a Supernanny style time-out?
    Deal!!!
    *** I second this...he needs a spankin'......for sure! (oh I know super nanny would frown....GOD forbid we spank....right!).....but some people just need one!!:bigsmile: :wink: :tongue:

You can spank him on the flight. We're going to need entertainment.

Uh huh...that was my thinking exactly!...I lived in Italy for 3 years, I can hook us up!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Oh... so jealous! That's cool! I can't wait to see it!
  • ktthegr8
    Has anybody seen my spf 45? I'm definitely going to need it for this trip. A lot of it, apparently:laugh:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Has anybody seen my spf 45? I'm definitely going to need it for this trip. A lot of it, apparently:laugh:

No worries. I've got you covered.
  • ktthegr8

:laugh: I was counting on that:wink:
  • hartkid13

:laugh: I was counting on that:wink:

I'm always prepared...for whatever happens. :wink:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Italy, that is a great Idea, has anyone seen my travel brochures?
  • hartkid13
    No brochures needed. My best friend was stationed over there for several years and can hook us up.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Sounds like another ROAD TRIP.....

technically I guess it would be by air or water .... you get the point
  • czewwhat
    italy would be so wonderful, the beautiful old buildings, the fountains and the lush green countryside
  • hartkid13
    I've also heard Fiji thrown out there.
  • czewwhat
    I've also heard Fiji thrown out there.

My timeshare has a property there, but I am in a funk, not in the mood to travel right now
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    italy would be so wonderful, the beautiful old buildings, the fountains and the lush green countryside
    Italy is absolutly unbelievable! I was in Aviano which is Northern Italy. 30 minutes to the ski slopes and 30 minutes to the beach!.........It was a 3 year party!!!
  • czewwhat
    Im mad at the dryer beast again, anybody seen my grandsons tan shorts, first it was the socks, but the shorts tooooo!
  • hartkid13
    Apparently your dryer didn't appreciate us talking about it. :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    there is an inter dryer vortex, that transplants our stuff around to other peeps dryers just to mess with us! Then when we replace it with new stuff, it gives it back!
  • hartkid13
    Has anyone seen the cute feisty red head that keeps us in line? She's gotta be around here somewhere, but she's been MIA this afternoon.

Where is the lovely Katie? I haven't seen her either.
  • czewwhat
    im here, just watching to be sure you all talk about appropriate issues, like ME!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hartkid13
    Oh, so now you're just lurking? :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Oh, so now you're just lurking? :laugh:

Lurking, HHMMMMMMMM that has a sexy ring to it! I like it!:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.