Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Has anybody seen...

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    I would never do that! No one had their @$$ in gear yesterday so we'll be leaving this afternoon. We'll swing by the west coast after we grab Trouble in Chicago. Everyone else is fairly close to me.

iceprincess wants to come too! I told her you were paying I love spending other peoples money!

Come on iceprincess. The more the merrier.

Ice princess is on the other thread! have Heathers cantalopes got you confused!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    I would never do that! No one had their @$$ in gear yesterday so we'll be leaving this afternoon. We'll swing by the west coast after we grab Trouble in Chicago. Everyone else is fairly close to me.

iceprincess wants to come too! I told her you were paying I love spending other peoples money!

lol...I was quoting you on this thread. My opinions on Heather's cantalopes aside, you started it.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • czewwhat

lol...I was quoting you on this thread. My opinions on Heather's cantalopes aside, you started it.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Im gonna finish it too:devil: :devil: :devil:
  • hartkid13

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Im gonna finish it too:devil: :devil: :devil:

Bring it!
  • czewwhat

Bring it!

Got your amex!!! lets get on that jet!!!
  • hartkid13

Bring it!

Let's roll that beautiful bean footage!
  • czewwhat

Bring it!

Let's roll that beautiful bean footage!

Pick up Trouble , heather and Ice princess, Im last, still packing, the time zone thing! see ya soon
  • hartkid13

Pick up Trouble , heather and Ice princess, Im last, still packing, the time zone thing! see ya soon

That was a great weekend. Gonna have to do that again sometime.

Seemed to have lost a swimsuit. Anyone seen it?
  • czewwhat
    I saw it, But I'm not sure you want to know. Ask Trouble, I think he thought it was a hat in the "Deal or no deal"episode in the middle of all that Tequila! Something about a briefcase full of Cantalopes!
  • hartkid13
    Aww, crap. I was hoping that was just a bizarre dream.

One final question.....how did they get off me? I didn't mean to be running around in my pjs .
  • czewwhat
    Aww, crap. I was hoping that was just a bizarre dream.

One final question.....how did they get off me? I didn't mean to be running around in my pjs .

You don't remember screaming the last one in the pool goes naked? That was after that brief episode of Cantalope Blindness you and Trouble suffered from, golly, was I the only Sober one there?
  • hartkid13

You don't remember screaming the last one in the pool goes naked? That was after that brief episode of Cantalope Blindness you and Trouble suffered from, golly, was I the only Sober one there?

That does sound like me. With all the beautiful women we brought if we only had one episode of Cantaloupe Blindness, that's a pretty good weekend.

I think the answer appears to be, yes, you were the only sober one. What was that about? Why did we even have one? :wink:
  • czewwhat

That does sound like me. With all the beautiful women we brought if we only had one episode of Cantaloupe Blindness, that's a pretty good weekend.

I think the answer appears to be, yes, you were the only sober one. What was that about? Why did we even have one? :wink:
    Well I passed out before we even went remember, the hang over thing! Sorry
  • hartkid13

I find that excuse lame and unacceptable. You'll have to make up for it next time.
  • czewwhat

I find that excuse lame and unacceptable. You'll have to make up for it next time.

One of us had to be sober enough to bail the others out of those horrid Mexican Jails!
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679

One of us had to be sober enough to bail the others out of those horrid Mexican Jails!

I remember now....that is what happened to my suit!......this Mexican girl wanted it.....so I gave it to her.....Pj's were much more comfortable anyway...ask Hart:bigsmile:
  • ericac

*** Yep...that sounds EXACTLY like you!....Thanks for the compliment, we are pretty hot!!:wink::bigsmile:
  • hartkid13

I remember now....that is what happened to my suit!......this Mexican girl wanted it.....so I gave it to her.....Pj's were much more comfortable anyway...ask Hart:bigsmile:

You'd have to ask my good friend Jack Daniels. He seems to remember more about that night than I do. That's what happens when you have Jack with some coke just for color. All I know is that we had a helluva time.
  • ericac

You'd have to ask my good friend Jack Daniels. He seems to remember more about that night than I do. That's what happens when you have Jack with some coke just for color. All I know is that we had a helluva time.
    Yep Jack~N~A hint of Coke.....Yumm:wink::bigsmile: ......you talk my language! Good times indeed!!
  • czewwhat

so Hartkid you and Erica have decided to pass the blame game huh? Are you sure you two aren't from Egypt?
    King and queen of Da Nile! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Blame it on poor old Jack Daniels!

P.S. she did look very cute in that custom suit, but gave it away, you need to buy her another one!
This discussion has been closed.