Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Has anybody seen...

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715

I will bet that darn cow got it too! Are you cuter now?? I wanna seeeeeeee!!

I'm down about 15lbs since that picture that is my profile pic. I've and I've lost numerous inches.

Darn cow...
    Inches!! Are you sure you want to confess that?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sorry, had to be bad!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member

Inches!! Are you sure you want to confess that?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Sorry, had to be bad!

CZ! You're naughty. I would comment back but I'd probably get my wrist slapped by the powers that be. :wink:
  • czewwhat

CZ! You're naughty. I would comment back but I'd probably get my wrist slapped by the powers that be. :wink:

Well at least now your crappy day has turned to laughter!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • hartkid13

True story!
  • czewwhat

True story!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • hartkid13

Thanks, CZ. Now get moving. We've got a plane to catch.
  • czewwhat

Private jet right!!
  • hartkid13

Private jet right!!

You know me so well!
  • czewwhat

Private jet right!!

You know me so well!

Lucky needs scuba gear!
  • hartkid13

Lucky needs scuba gear!

No worries. But my private jet can't hold that much so why don't we get it when we're there?
  • czewwhat

Lucky needs scuba gear!

No worries. But my private jet can't hold that much so why don't we get it when we're there?

Are you bating me with empty promises? Or are you gonna pay up, I mean sponsor our trip?
  • hartkid13

Are you bating me with empty promises? Or are you gonna pay up, I mean sponsor our trip?

I would never do that! My fantasy jet is being fueled up with fantasy fuel right now. Just gotta wait till 5 to head home and grab the card.
  • czewwhat

I would never do that! My fantasy jet is being fueled up with fantasy fuel right now. Just gotta wait till 5 to head home and grab the card.

Breathing slowly, counting the minutes, I can smell the jet fuel from here, oh wait that is a diaper, gotta go, be back!
  • hartkid13
    CZ, you ready yet? I'm ready to get the F out of here.
  • czewwhat
    I thought you left me behind, :sad: :sad: did I have my days wrong?
  • hartkid13
    I would never do that! No one had their @$$ in gear yesterday so we'll be leaving this afternoon. We'll swing by the west coast after we grab Trouble in Chicago. Everyone else is fairly close to me.
  • czewwhat
    So a plane full of cyberfriends will pick me up at Meadows Field at what time? I was hoping for a three day weekend, but alas, another day of diapers and babies:cry: Cancun in Early may, Wow I can hardly wait! Imagine, isnt that what we are doing Imagine Imagine Imagine Imagine !
  • czewwhat
    I would never do that! No one had their @$$ in gear yesterday so we'll be leaving this afternoon. We'll swing by the west coast after we grab Trouble in Chicago. Everyone else is fairly close to me.

iceprincess wants to come too! I told her you were paying I love spending other peoples money!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Oooh, I checked in at just the right time.... being a redhead and all....

redheads unite! there is still time..............

Have you ever read "Still Life With Woodpecker" by Tom Robbins? Great book (great author, I would suggest anything he's written) he has an interesting take on redheads.

its been YEARS since i read that! i forgot all about his books. thanks for reminding me. i have read several, but i cant remember which ones...
  • hartkid13

iceprincess wants to come too! I told her you were paying I love spending other peoples money!

Come on iceprincess. The more the merrier.
This discussion has been closed.