Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Has anybody seen...

Replies

• hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member

Clean body, no damage, interior a nightmare! Engine runs but needs serious Carburator work and brakes, needs Paint, headliner, carpet. I have the Pony kit and the Factory A/c in a box, new buns in a box, so many things, in a box. cant get the Carb work in California any more, it is a 4 barrel with a high rise intake, not legal here, no one works on them. Even tho it is smog exempt it is a California car so the challenge is getting the carb rebuilt and installed.

It's too bad you can't get that work done in Cali. It sounds like you have the makings of a really nice project. It is a shame that smog laws are sending some of these cars to get junkyard because of crap like that.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    My son in law is a master mechanic, My hubby is planning a road rip to Oklahoma this summer. so He will buy the rebuild kit in Arizona or anywhere east of Cali, bring it back and get it done. the rest is cosmetic except for the brakes and A/C Hubby's patient Baby is not headed for the junk yard by any stretch. The Body is perfect, not even a supermarket cart ding.
    That would be a Muscle car capitol offense!
  • hartkid13
    That's really cool that your husband is dedicated got get that car right. They just don't make cars like that anymore.

It would be a Muscle car capital offense! We should be trying to save these works of art. IMHO
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Has anybody seen the 80 degree weather we had last week? I've been looking for it all weekend:cry:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    I have it, Katie.
    87* today. :bigsmile:
  • ktthegr8
    Aw man!:grumble: At least the sun is out today but the wind is killer!
  • hartkid13
    I want Lauryn's weather. It is warm here, but rainy. We need it, but I prefer sunshine.
  • czewwhat
    I had warm weather last week, now it is cool and cloudy, was it Lauryn that took it? Has anyone seen my skinny pants, I am going to need them soon, 16 pounds ago I didn't even care where they were.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    I may have taken all the sunny, warm weather but it was tagged with an explosion of pollen that has covered me and the world in yellow-green. ACHOO! (Oy, my poor eyes!)

:flowerforyou: <---- And then there is this stupid guy with his flower, dusting me with more pollen. Sheesh!
  • czewwhat
    Be careful what you wish for, sometimes it brings pollen! We will all warm up soon enough! have a great spring day!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: oops there goes the flowers again!
  • ktthegr8
    I had warm weather last week, now it is cool and cloudy, was it Lauryn that took it? Has anyone seen my skinny pants, I am going to need them soon, 16 pounds ago I didn't even care where they were.
    Nope. I'm wearing my skinny pants. I hope you find them soon. If they're anything like mine, they've been dying to get out of the house!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,282 Member
    I really wish I still had my first car, that '68 blue Mustang with the black racing stripes on its hood.....I could sell it for some cash-o-la. Hindsight....Buy em for $1,200, store em for three decades and sell em for ?? what d'ya think???
  • cmriverside
    yikes. FOUR decades. I am old.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    I really wish I still had my first car, that '68 blue Mustang with the black racing stripes on its hood.....I could sell it for some cash-o-la. Hindsight....Buy em for $1,200, store em for three decades and sell em for ?? what d'ya think???

Seriously-- my first car was a metallic brown '72 Ford Grand Torino-- my dad put mag wheels on it for me-- guys would drool-- for the car. :ohwell:
  • cmriverside

Seriously-- my first car was a metallic brown '72 Ford Grand Torino-- my dad put mag wheels on it for me-- guys would drool-- for the car. :ohwell:

I'm thinkin' they would drool for you, too, missy...oops, sorry Lauryn - - haven't seen your socks. :flowerforyou:
  • ktthegr8
    Has anybody seen...
    <
    these guns!?:laugh:
  • hartkid13
    :drinker: Nice work! Lookin good!
  • ktthegr8
    :drinker: Nice work! Lookin good!

Thank you! I'm so glad someone noticed:blushing: :wink:
  • hartkid13

Thank you! I'm so glad someone noticed:blushing: :wink:

Careful with those guns, though. You wouldn't wanna get too upset about your blue pillowcases and have them go off. :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    I never found her blue pillowcase, or Lauryn's socks, my theory is alien abduction.
This discussion has been closed.