Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Has anybody seen...

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    (wowee zowee, that was a mighty large image) BAH-LETED

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: BAH-LETED

Oh Lauryn....I hope you were referencing Homestarrunner.

YES YES YES!!!!
    OH I LOVE YOU, HARTKID!!!!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    ATTENTION, YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE:

I am now missing ONE WHITE ANKLE SOCK womens size 7 and ONE PINK HELLO KITTY SOCK child sized 10.

3babybeans has a dog that likes to eat kids' socks so I'd look in his stomach first. (You might find any missing underwear while you're in there too.)
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member

I am now missing ONE WHITE ANKLE SOCK womens size 7 and ONE PINK HELLO KITTY SOCK child sized 10.

3babybeans has a dog that likes to eat kids' socks so I'd look in his stomach first. (You might find any missing underwear while you're in there too.)

:laugh: My ears were ringing. How did I know you were talking about me?! :laugh:

And yes. Floyd probably ate them. I told you not to leave them in my house!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member

YES YES YES!!!!
    OH I LOVE YOU, HARTKID!!!!

OH Lauryn! Where have you been my whole life? :happy:

The people I work with probably think I'm crazy (for a number of reasons) but today because I laughed out loud when I read that.
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479

:laugh: My ears were ringing. How did I know you were talking about me?! :laugh:

I had a dog named Floyd (after the bass player on the muppets). He was a whippet-lab mix, who could leap 6 foot fences in a single bound. Hence, the past tense.:cry: He was a cute, sweet little a-hole!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member

I had a dog named Floyd (after the bass player on the muppets). He was a whippet-lab mix, who could leap 6 foot fences in a single bound. Hence, the past tense.:cry: He was a cute, sweet little a-hole!

My Floyd's a coonhound/doberman named after Pink Floyd. My moron dog has chewed out of my wooden 6' fence, *tried* to jump it (he hit it like a brick wall), and has swam about a mile down our creek. Not to mention the NUMEROUS socks and toddler underware he's ate. 2 surgeries later, we still have him. He's a "special" kind of dog. :laugh: I'm sorry your Floyd passed, though. :frown:
  • hartkid13
    I found an 8 track of Air Supply. Has anyone lost one of those?
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    I knew if i held out long enough (25 years) SOMEONE WOULD FESS UP! Do you have my Saturday night fever Album too!!!!!!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Still looking for my lost socks :frown:
  • czewwhat
    you washed them with the red dinner napkins, they are now pink!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    you washed them with the red dinner napkins, they are now pink!
    Are you knockin' my laundry abilities? :huh:
  • czewwhat
    not really, your husband probably did it. but you do loose your laundry often according to your postings.

did your blue pillow cases, turn purple with the dinner napkins, thats it make your hubby buy all new linens, 600 thread count minimum!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    not really, your husband probably did it. but you do loose your laundry often according to your postings.

Only since I moved into my mom's house with her laundry eating washer and dryer :grumble:

I kept my machines well fed. They never scrounged around for socks!
  • hartkid13
    I knew if i held out long enough (25 years) SOMEONE WOULD FESS UP! Do you have my Saturday night fever Album too!!!!!!

Thank you! I knew it belonged to somebody, I just couldn't remember who.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I thought I put them in the hall closet....

aaahhhh I dream of hall closets:cry: Perhaps if I had one, I wouldn't have this problem. That's it. The kids are sleeping outside, I'm turning their room into a closet.:laugh:

We don't have a hall closet either. I keep our pillow cases in those plastic bins that go under beds. :laugh:

I don't have hall closets either actually only 2 of 4 bedrooms have closets - our house was built in mid 1800s-nice charm - whatever give me outlets and closets....

I think the pillow cases are on the pillows?!:wink:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member

What the heck are you doing with an 8 track at your age...I remember 30 years ago...my brother had an 8 track player in his yellow van that had blue flames and a wooden bumper.

That was a cool vehicle back then
  • czewwhat
    Did you make Lauryns socks turn pink? We are still waiting on a confession about the pillowcases to

P.S.
    Please just throw away the Abba tapes I know you have them, but I don't want anyone to now I actually bought them.( they were in the same box)
  • hartkid13

What the heck are you doing with an 8 track at your age...I remember 30 years ago...my brother had an 8 track player in his yellow van that had blue flames and a wooden bumper.

That was a cool vehicle back then

I love restoring old cars so I've had my share of experiences with them. My roommate in college had a 1967 Ford Fairlane that we installed one in and we figured out a way to hook one up to the stereo in our room.
  • hartkid13
    ATTENTION!!!

Box of Abba tapes going to whomever would like them. I have no idea where they came from. :wink:

p.s. I'm keeping the Journey tapes.
  • czewwhat
    ATTENTION!!!

Box of Abba tapes going to whomever would like them. I have no idea where they came from. :wink:

p.s. I'm keeping the Journey tapes.
    My boyfriend at the time, now husband insisted I lost his Styx tapes. you are way too young to know who they are.

How about Laurens socks we are still looking! they are not at my house.
This discussion has been closed.