Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Has anybody seen...

Replies

• GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    Ok, since this thread was helpfull in finding the original set of missing blue pillowcases, has anyone seen my nice off white flowered pillowcases? I have already blamed the spousal unit...he is denying any involvement...:huh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    For the record, I have given up on finding the sock mates.
    These remainders are now goners, destined for the garbage at my convenience.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Unmarried socks make great silver polishers, until their ultimate betrayal of garbaging occurs. How sad, the one that stayed home and was a good little sock gets punished while its partying partner gets set free!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    I had a stack of PIs on my desk. Has anyone seen them?
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    I thought I put them in the hall closet....

aaahhhh I dream of hall closets:cry: Perhaps if I had one, I wouldn't have this problem. That's it. The kids are sleeping outside, I'm turning their room into a closet.:laugh:

We don't have a hall closet either. I keep our pillow cases in those plastic bins that go under beds. :laugh:

My hall closet stays empty. If I put sheets/towels/pillow cases in there the kids think they are there for play toys. They sneak allllllllll my sheets outside to build forts and lay in the sun and god knows what else. They think mom LOVES :love: laundry :angry: :grumble:
    Mine used to do that, until I stripped their beds, and told them that they couldn't have sheets or blankets because they were all dirty from being outside! problem solved!:laugh: I know I'm a bad mom!
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Unmarried socks make great silver polishers, until their ultimate betrayal of garbaging occurs. How sad, the one that stayed home and was a good little sock gets punished while its partying partner gets set free!
    I think the dryer eats them! I can count they out of the washer, even number, out of the dryer ODD NUMBER!:angry::grumble:
  • czewwhat
    I think the dryer eats them! I can count they out of the washer, even number, out of the dryer ODD NUMBER!:angry::grumble:

They are running away with the dish and the spoon, and leaving behind that cat and its fiddle!
    Where is that Cow again?
  • hartkid13
    I think the cow was mooning us or something.
  • czewwhat
    I knew if I waited some person smarter than I would have the answer! Hi there cutie pie!
  • hartkid13
    I knew if I waited some person smarter than I would have the answer! Hi there cutie pie!

Hey there pretty lady..It took me a minute. I was blanking on the next line. lol
  • czewwhat

Hey there pretty lady..It took me a minute. I was blanking on the next line. lol

Sooo, where is the Cow? it was a full moon last night, no cow here!
  • hartkid13

Hell if I know. It has been cloudy here so I've not seen the moon in days.
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479

Hell if I know. It has been cloudy here so I've not seen the moon in days.
    I just saw a cow stumblig through my yard with some sort of flowered pillowcase over his head. I think he was wearing a blue hiking sock, a white ankle sock and a pink hello kitty sock. He has one naked hoof, so hide your socks!!
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    Last week it was your black bra...this week it's the pillowcases......:huh: Katie...Katie....Katie.....

The black bra fits great, by the way! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Last week it was your black bra...this week it's the pillowcases......:huh: Katie...Katie....Katie.....

THIEF!!! THIEF!!!
  • czewwhat

THIEF!!! THIEF!!!
    Problem solved the cow did it. did the cow have on a black bra?
  • shutterbug4674

THIEF!!! THIEF!!!

The cow had to wear it, she was 'utterly' exposed! lmao! :laugh:
  • czewwhat

THIEF!!! THIEF!!!

The cow had to wear it, she was 'utterly' exposed! lmao! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I'm missing a pair of rust colored resort pants, was the cow wearing them too?
  • shutterbug4674
    Haven't seen the pants....and that's no bull! LOL!:laugh:
  • czewwhat
    Haven't seen the pants....and that's no bull! LOL!:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.