Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Has anybody seen...

Replies

• GIBride01
    GIBride01 Posts: 328 Member
    [/quote]

I'm throwing blame while looking for subtle facial microexpressions of guilt, which I learned from television. :bigsmile:
    [/quote]

Huh?:huh: You lost me after subtle and facial..
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    HA I love that show- super good:laugh:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Isn't it called "Lie to me" ?
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    That's the one -- Lie to Me.
  • czewwhat
    I saw the one with the tapes of President Clinton denying the Monica thing! And another one with George Bush. I think the show is interesting, but is there really a science to detect facial expressions of Liars? Makes for good TV anyway.
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    While we're looking....has anyone seen my disc 1 of Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds Live at Luther College?

You want to admit that Hartkid? maybe you should keep the Abba tapes.

WTF? That's it! You're getting all your Abba and your David Cassidy back.
  • Phoenix_Rising
    While we're looking....has anyone seen my disc 1 of Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds Live at Luther College?

No but you can have mine, it's not like I ever listen to it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HAPPY FRIDAY
  • hartkid13

No but you can have mine, it's not like I ever listen to it! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

HAPPY FRIDAY

Aww...thanks Lauryn. You're the best.

Happy Friday to you too.
  • czewwhat

You want to admit that Hartkid? maybe you should keep the Abba tapes.

WTF? That's it! You're getting all your Abba and your David Cassidy back.

Okay, sorry sorry sorry!:cry::cry: Should I return the Engleburt Humperdink tapes I stole from your 67' I confess it was me! But I don't have Lauryn's socks!:laugh: :laugh:
  • hartkid13
    I knew that had to be you! You can keep those as long as I can send back your Leif Garrett that you left in its place.
  • czewwhat
    I knew that had to be you! You can keep those as long as I can send back your Leif Garrett that you left in its place.

Is the " Whats New ***** Cat" tape from Tom Jones yours? while I'm in a confession mood.

wow I have been censored for a tom jones song!
  • hartkid13
    Lol.....pervert...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Actually, I think that may be Lauryn's.
  • czewwhat
    I hope there aren't many guys named Richard who use the common nickname D**k instead of their name. pretty tough to get your name censored! I think the Cat lovers should rise up and revolt against unfair censoring!

Lauryn....... Hartkid thinks you own the Tom Jones tape, were you ever in his 67'? Back seat...........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    I hope there aren't many guys named Richard who use the common nickname D**k instead of their name. pretty tough to get your name censored! I think the Cat lovers should rise up and revolt against unfair censoring!

Lauryn....... Hartkid thinks you own the Tom Jones tape, were you ever in his 67'? Back seat...........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've missed what make and model this '67 was.
    If we are talking a Camero or a Mustang, it's a possibility :drinker:
    If we are taking that wooden van with the 8 track..... uh, no. :indifferent:
  • hartkid13
    LOL....it was a '67 Ford Fairlane and it was my roommate's.

I had (and still miss) a light blue 1957 Chevy Bel-Air. My baby was all original, no after market stuff.

Got my eye on a '67 Mustang I'm thinking about acquiring and restoring.
  • czewwhat
    LOL....it was a '67 Ford Fairlane and it was my roommates.

I had (and still miss) a light blue 1957 Chevy Bel-Air. My baby was all original, no after market stuff.

So your room mate was the Tom Jones fan! I bet he has your Dave Matthews tapes too, you obviously live with a Klepto!

And a 57 Chevy!! I could go "cougar" for a 57 Chevy Bel-Air. nice!!!!!!!

I have a 66 that needs restoration! you game?
  • hartkid13

So your room mate was the Tom Jones fan! I bet he has your Dave Matthews tapes too, you obviously live with a Klepto!

So....how you doin? :wink:

I like 66 Mustangs too.
  • czewwhat

So....how you doin? :wink:

I like 66 Mustangs too.

My hubby is the second owner, it needs love, I have bought so much stuff for the project but kids and college set us back oh a couple of decades.... you a pro or a hobbyist!
  • hartkid13

My hubby is the second owner, it needs love, I have bought so much stuff for the project but kids and college set us back oh a couple of decades.... you a pro or a hobbyist!

Definitely a hobbyist. I sit at a desk all day so on the weekends I really like working with my hands. I'm better at the mechanical work than the body work. Luckily I have a friend who loves doing body work.
  • czewwhat

Definitely a hobbyist. I sit at a desk all day so on the weekends I really like working with my hands. I'm better at the mechanical work than the body work. Luckily I have a friend who loves doing body work.

Clean body, no damage, interior a nightmare! Engine runs but needs serious Carburator work and brakes, needs Paint, headliner, carpet. I have the Pony kit and the Factory A/c in a box, new buns in a box, so many things, in a box. cant get the Carb work in California any more, it is a 4 barrel with a high rise intake, not legal here, no one works on them. Even tho it is smog exempt it is a California car so the challenge is getting the carb rebuilt and installed.
This discussion has been closed.