Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Has anybody seen...

Replies

• hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member

My boyfriend at the time, now husband insisted I lost his Styx tapes. you are way too young to know who they are.

How about Laurens socks we are still looking! they are not at my house.

funny you should mention that. I nearly substituted Styx for Air Supply in the original post.

"Come sail away, Come sail away..."
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member

My boyfriend at the time, now husband insisted I lost his Styx tapes. you are way too young to know who they are.

funny you should mention that. I nearly substituted Styx for Air Supply in the original post.

Didn't learn this song until after I heard Cartman sing it on South Park :blushing:
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    oops
  • czewwhat

Didn't learn this song until after I heard Cartman sing it on South Park :blushing:

It was the Rocking the Paradise Album. To commemorate the closing of the Paradise Theater. you are both too young! But has anyone found the elusive socks, they are not in my dryer either!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Rockin in Paradise..... Rockin in Paradise tonight

whatcha doin tonight? whatcha doin whatcha doin?

Have you heard that the world's gone crazy?

I :heart: Styx.

Rick says only nerds liked Styx. WTF??? I told him he's full of it. Then they had a 70's show episode where only Eric (nerd!) liked Styx.... I can't convince him otherwise.
  • czewwhat

Rick says only nerds liked Styx. WTF??? I told him he's full of it. Then they had a 70's show episode where only Eric (nerd!) liked Styx.... I can't convince him otherwise.
    Have you found Lauryns socks, or her blue pillowcases? She seems to be blaming everyone!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    I have many blue pillowcases. I love my blue pillowcases, thay have a pocket so the pillow can't slip back out. AND I definitely did not find them at Lauryn's house.

Now those socks.....:devil:

Has anyone seen my retainers? $27million in orthodontic costs, and I can't freakin find them:explode:
  • hartkid13

LOL...I knew it before, but now that's how I hear it in my head.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    wooooooooooo did ya'll notice that I have passed 1000 posts? Which means I have burned at least twenty or thirty calories on my keyboard speaking on important matters such as these:laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising

Have you found Lauryns socks, or her blue pillowcases? She seems to be blaming everyone!

I'm throwing blame while looking for subtle facial microexpressions of guilt, which I learned from television. :bigsmile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    wooooooooooo did ya'll notice that I have passed 1000 posts? Which means I have burned at least twenty or thirty calories on my keyboard speaking on important matters such as these:laugh:

Yowee zowee!!! :bigsmile:

Did you notice I've passed 3500? :embarassed: (And I only post Monday - Friday 8a-5p:laugh: )
  • czewwhat

I'm throwing blame while looking for subtle facial microexpressions of guilt, which I learned from television. :bigsmile:
    While riding your eliptical Right!:wink::wink:
  • czewwhat

teachers have to guide the rest of us in all important matters even these!
  • Phoenix_Rising

While riding your eliptical Right!:wink::wink:

I do give up riding my broom for an occasional ride on the elliptical. :wink:

11146,1157039957,6.jpg
    (Oh yeah, I posted the sexy witch silhoutte!)

Although I feel more like this one, who looks to be tripping off her broom
    44_warty_old_witch_floating_on_her_broom.jpg
  • czewwhat
    Maybe the broom could sweep up your socks! I find my hubbies under the bed and between the sheets, looked there?
  • czewwhat
    I have many blue pillowcases. I love my blue pillowcases, thay have a pocket so the pillow can't slip back out. AND I definitely did not find them at Lauryn's house.

Now those socks.....:devil:

Has anyone seen my retainers? $27million in orthodontic costs, and I can't freakin find them:explode:

Get over it, you know the wolf ate the retainer, Again!!!!!!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    my wolf has never eaten my retainers! :noway:

But that is a possibility.....:ohwell:
  • hartkid13
    While we're looking....has anyone seen my disc 1 of Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds Live at Luther College?
  • czewwhat
    my wolf has never eaten my retainers! :noway:

But that is a possibility.....:ohwell:

maybe the pocket of your pretty blue pillowcases!
  • czewwhat
    While we're looking....has anyone seen my disc 1 of Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds Live at Luther College?

You want to admit that Hartkid? maybe you should keep the Abba tapes.
This discussion has been closed.