Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Has anybody seen...

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    See...she didn't argue, she just laughed.

Hard to win a battle of wits with a redhead!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member

Difficult, but very possible.

There's another joke that a 12 year old would find funny that can be made but, for the record, I'm taking the high road.....and PMing it to you...lol
  • czewwhat

Difficult, but very possible.

There's another joke that a 12 year old would find funny that can be made but, for the record, I'm taking the high road.....and PMing it to you...lol

Only in your world, poor poor silly man!
  • hartkid13

Only in your world, poor poor silly man!

Whatever you say CZ. I say bring it on!
  • czewwhat
    katie eeeeee hartkid wants to fight, can you use that great arm to slap him for me?
  • hartkid13
    katie eeeeee hartkid wants to fight, can you use that great arm to slap him for me?

Umm...no thanks. I wouldn't wanna be hit by that arm. Looks nice, though.
  • czewwhat
    still looking for the sock, anybody have any ideas?
  • hartkid13
    still looking for the sock, anybody have any ideas?

You might consider interrogating the other socks to see if they've seen anything. Maybe they're hiding it.
  • czewwhat
    So you are suggesting I have laundry terrorists in my sock bin!
  • hartkid13
    You can never be too careful. Thanks to the PATRIOT act you can legally waterboard them. Although, honestly, I don't think that would be any worse than the washing machine. :laugh: (don't mean to get too political)
  • czewwhat
    SShhhhh it is a wash board! code name for the other politically incorrect term you used. I will try
    "Tide " torture and let you know how the interrogation went.
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    It is my personal belief that in some parallel universe, there are one-legged versions of us hopping around in our "missing" socks. Dryers are the portal.
  • czewwhat
    It is my personal belief that in some parallel universe, there are one-legged versions of us hopping around in our "missing" socks. Dryers are the portal.

I accept your theory with an open mind, but why always my socks? there are millions of others out there, why not them once in a while??
  • ktthegr8
    I imagine that all that hopping around would wear out socks pretty quick. It's a worldwide problem.
  • ktthegr8
    I would love to help, but these guns are just for show. (tickets available through ticketmaster) Can I interest you in a Supernanny style time-out?
  • czewwhat
    I would love to help, but these guns are just for show. (tickets available through ticketmaster) Can I interest you in a Supernanny style time-out?
    Deal!!!
  • hartkid13

LOL...that's hilarious.
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Deal!!!
    *** I second this...he needs a spankin'......for sure! (oh I know super nanny would frown....GOD forbid we spank....right!).....but some people just need one!!:bigsmile: :wink: :tongue:
  • ktthegr8
    Ok, Hart, this is your warning. Be nice to CZ or you sit on the naughty step for 26 minutes and then take us to dinner.....in Italy.
  • ktthegr8
    Deal!!!
    *** I second this...he needs a spankin'......for sure! (oh I know super nanny would frown....GOD forbid we spank....right!).....but some people just need one!!:bigsmile: :wink: :tongue:

You can spank him on the flight. We're going to need entertainment.
This discussion has been closed.