Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Has anybody seen...

Replies

• ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Has anyone seen my ambition?.??....It got up and went....this week
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Has anyone seen my tolerance, I have to go to a pot luck baby shower, and I am sure it is going to be tacky!
  • ericac
    Has anyone seen my tolerance, I have to go to a pot luck baby shower, and I am sure it is going to be tacky!
    I hate going to showers....lol I feel your pain!:grumble:
  • czewwhat

yeah, I made a custom baby quilt cost me almost a hundred bucks and now it is bring your own lunch! fight off bees and hope you have a big hat! :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :explode:
  • ericac

yeah, I made a custom baby quilt cost me almost a hundred bucks and now it is bring your own lunch! fight off bees and hope you have a big hat! :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :explode:
    Ugh.......You have a great time!...I'll be thinking of you whilst lounging by the pool all weekend...:wink::flowerforyou:
  • czewwhat

Ugh.......You have a great time!...I'll be thinking of you whilst lounging by the pool all weekend...:wink::flowerforyou:

yep, thanks!
  • ericac

yep, thanks!
    I say skip it and come have a drink by the pool with me!.....lol:drinker: :drinker:
  • czewwhat

yep, thanks!
    I say skip it and come have a drink by the pool with me!.....lol:drinker: :drinker:

wanna see my new bikini shot?
  • ericac

yep, thanks!

wanna see my new bikini shot?
    Your a hot tamale...fiesty red head!!
  • czewwhat
    Morning!
  • ericac
    Morning!
    Hey girl.....being evil this morning?...
  • czewwhat
    Morning!

Just the usual evil unless you call plotting murder on dumb *kitten* drunks as particularly evil!
  • ericac
    Morning!

Just the usual evil unless you call plotting murder on dumb *kitten* drunks as particularly evil!
    Lol...yeah I can imagine...but at least noone was hurt, things can always be replaced:wink:
    I'm not feeling too evil this morning....but that is always subject to change given the right circumstance!...lol:wink::bigsmile:
  • czewwhat
    I am feeling okay. I told my son it is not just his drinking that gets him in trouble, it is everyone's contribution to a very large problem. I bet next time they call him he will tell them to call a cab!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    CZ, you can always assume that Erica is being evil.
  • czewwhat

welcome back Hartkid!
  • ericac

welcome back Hartkid!
    The fun part of that is I am not alone!......am I CZ??.....lol
    Welcome back slacker!!..:wink::laugh:
  • czewwhat

welcome back Hartkid!

yeah, no internet in the land of the lost!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member

welcome back Hartkid!

No kidding. I'm so sick of being in sh..ty places.
  • ericac

welcome back Hartkid!

No kidding. I'm so sick of being in sh..ty places.
    You need a real vacation!.......where ya wanna go?....
This discussion has been closed.