Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Has anybody seen...

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Is that technically a Manwich?
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    I guess now would be a good time to decide which way I want to swing??......lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol...you may wanna figure that out. Come to think of it, Heather and I are about equidistant from you. :laugh:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ...so should I aim for the middle?....

You do whatever makes you happy. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • czewwhat
    I guess now would be a good time to decide which way I want to swing??......lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lol...you may wanna figure that out. Come to think of it, Heather and I are about equidistant from you. :laugh:

• ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679

Oh happiness is not a problem!!:wink::bigsmile:
  • ericac

ABSOLUTELY!!.........:bigsmile: :wink: :heart:
  • czewwhat

3rd time here ! Is that technically a Manwich?
  • ericac

Your too quick on the draw sista!.......I answered...hell yeah!:laugh: :wink: :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • hartkid13

I would think a manwich would involve more than one man. Maybe I should shut up since this is working out pretty well for me. :laugh:
  • czewwhat

I would think a manwich would involve more than one man. Maybe I should shut up since this is working out pretty well for me. :laugh:

One Man part, two buns parts, manwich right?!
  • hartkid13

I suppose you're right. :happy:
  • czewwhat

finally a response that makes sense
  • hartkid13

Like hearing that do ya? :wink:
  • czewwhat

Like hearing that do ya? :wink:

yep!
  • hartkid13

yep!

Then I know how to make you happy. :wink:
  • ericac

yep!

I CANNOT believe she had to explain that to you?!..LMAO:laugh: .....your losing your touch!.......frankly I'm a bit disappointed!....off your game?...distracted?....lack of blood flow?....what is it?...:laugh: :wink: :smile:
  • hartkid13

yep!

I CANNOT believe she had to explain that to you?!..LMAO:laugh: .....your losing your touch!.......frankly I'm a bit disappointed!....off your game?...distracted?....lack of blood flow?....what is it?...:laugh: :wink: :smile:

Remind me to add this to your figurative language lesson. You only wish I was off my game so that you wouldn't have to try so hard.
  • czewwhat

yep!

Remind me to add this to your figurative language lesson. You only wish I was off my game so that you wouldn't have to try so hard.

Admit it, sometimes we just have to suck it out of you to get a cleaver response!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ericac

yep!

Admit it, sometimes we just have to suck it out of you to get a cleaver response!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Uh yeah!......lol...I rest my case right there!:laugh: :wink: :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • czewwhat

yep!

Uh yeah!......lol...I rest my case right there!:laugh: :wink: :bigsmile: :blushing:

we do have to admit he has been suffering internet withdrawal:glasses:
  • hartkid13

If you're "suck[ing] it out" you can get any response you'd like, I assure you.

Wait, what were we talking about? :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.