Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Has anybody seen...

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715

Admit it, sometimes we just have to suck it out of you to get a cleaver response!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If you're "suck[ing] it out" you can get any response you'd like, I assure you.

Wait, what were we talking about? :laugh:
    [/quot

classic case of internet withdrawal! first symptom lack of concentration, (warning squirrel crossing)
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member

Admit it, sometimes we just have to suck it out of you to get a cleaver response!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

classic case of internet withdrawal! first symptom lack of concentration, (warning squirrel crossing)

Says the woman who can't seem to quote. Distracted, hun? :laugh:
  • czewwhat

Says the woman who can't seem to quote. Distracted, hun? :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: told ya!
  • hartkid13
    No worries CZ. :flowerforyou: :laugh:

I can't help but point out that it appears we have a manwich situation occurring in this room.
  • czewwhat

I can't help but point out that it appears we have a manwich situation occurring in this room.

yeah, where is everyone? ps I just told Tam her nose looks big in the Something thread!:devil: :laugh:
  • hartkid13

yeah, where is everyone? ps I just told Tam her nose looks big in the Something thread!:devil: :laugh:

Who knows? The people who need to be here are already here. :happy:
  • czewwhat

Who knows? The people who need to be here are already here. :happy:

are we on a tired thread?:noway: :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hartkid13

are we on a tired thread?:noway: :noway: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No way! We'll keep it up!
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679

Hmmm wishful thinking?!......:laugh: :wink: I'm hungry!....wait we are talking about food right!?......lol:laugh: :wink: :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • hartkid13

Hmmm wishful thinking?!......:laugh: :wink: I'm hungry!....wait we are talking about food right!?......lol:laugh: :wink: :bigsmile: :blushing:

Well eating can be involved. :tongue: :happy: :wink:

What were we talking about?
  • ericac

Well eating can be involved. :tongue: :happy: :wink:

What were we talking about?
    Your soooo bad!......I love it!:wink::laugh: :laugh:
  • hartkid13

Being good just isn't nearly as much fun.
  • czewwhat

I feel bad:cry::cry: I hurt Tamtastic's feelings by joking around now she hates me. how could one little joke get so twisted?:brokenheart:
  • hartkid13
    [
    I feel bad:cry::cry: I hurt Tamtastic's feelings by joking around now she hates me. how could one little joke get so twisted?:brokenheart:

I'll bet if you apologize she'll be ok. That's all you can really do.

After that If she holds a grudge over a misunderstanding then it isn't worth your time.
  • czewwhat
    [

After that If she holds a grudge over a misunderstanding then it isn't worth your time.

I did, she is not going to get over it, she sent me a PM saying to leave her alone. :cry: Oh well.
    Not to mention the hate mail from the "friends"
  • hartkid13
    I did, she is not going to get over it, she sent me a PM saying to leave her alone. :cry: Oh well.

You've done what you can do. It is totally her issue now.
  • ericac

Unless your being good at being bad!........:wink::bigsmile:
  • ericac
    [

Let it go.....we love you and that's all that matters....let their clique stay on thier thread...no worries!:heart:
  • czewwhat

maybe i'm being bad at being good:cry:
  • ericac

maybe i'm being bad at being good:cry:
    Stop cryin.....that's sooo not you!.....:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.