Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Has anybody seen...

1181920212224»

Replies

• rainbowman
    rainbowman Posts: 77
    Three threads, all with the same group of trash talking, borderline sycophants. Nope, no "clique" here.

Mark this as my most flamboyant eyeroll to date, and don't bother sending me private messages with more of your lies because I will only delete them.

Oh, but I don't mean anyone here. I'm talking about someone else, REALLY.
  • ericac
    ericac Posts: 2,679
    Three threads, all with the same group of trash talking, borderline sycophants. Nope, no "clique" here.

Mark this as my most flamboyant eyeroll to date, and don't bother sending me private messages with more of your lies because I will only delete them.

BYE!
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member

Really? Really? Look, dude think what you want. At the time I wrote the message you took offense to I had no idea of the situation. "sycophants?" Maybe you should look up what those words mean. The only trash talking I've done on here has been good natured and with my friends. Personally I've not had a problem with anyone on here until you started this nonsense. What do I have to lie about? Why would it possibly benefit me to lie?

What have I done that you have a problem with? I didn't wanna do this in public but why not? You don't get to just go around throwing out accusations and calling names without any recourse.
  • rainbowman
    alligator-sunning.jpg

Saw something on Discovery about these suckers a few weeks ago. Fascinating! Did you know their skin is practically bulletproof?! I guess that's why they make such nice boots. I wonder if it's because they're in the sun all day?

Just thought I'd post a little FYI to be nice. Maybe a little info will reduce the hostility!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member
    Just a reminder everyone - no drama on the message boards. Let's make sure to keep any discussions civil. Failure to do so can result in a suspension of your posting privileges. If you must discuss a personal issue with someone, do so via private messages - and you must still make sure to keep it civil and respectful, even over private messages.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
  • rainbowman

Really? Really? Look, dude think what you want. At the time I wrote the message you took offense to I had no idea of the situation. "sycophants?" Maybe you should look up what those words mean. The only trash talking I've done on here has been good natured and with my friends. Personally I've not had a problem with anyone on here until you started this nonsense. What do I have to lie about? Why would it possibly benefit me to lie?

What have I done that you have a problem with? I didn't wanna do this in public but why not? You don't get to just go around throwing out accusations and calling names without any recourse.

Maybe I could give you the benefit of the doubt, but if you can't see what your friends are doing then you're blind, Mister.

It's the company that you keep... Maybe it's ok with you then?
  • rainbowman
    Just a reminder everyone - no drama on the message boards. Let's make sure to keep any discussions civil. Failure to do so can result in a suspension of your posting privileges. If you must discuss a personal issue with someone, do so via private messages - and you must still make sure to keep it civil and respectful, even over private messages.

Sir, I would like to know why the personal attacks and passive aggressive harassment is allowed.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    :huh:

:noway:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member

Maybe I could give you the benefit of the doubt, but if you can't see what your friends are doing then you're blind, Mister.

It's the company that you keep... Maybe it's ok with you then?

All I'm saying is that I only speak for myself. Any issues I have with what someone is saying. are kept out of the public forum. So, please don't pretend to be able to know anything about me.

If you'd like to continue this conversation, feel free to PM me.
  • Mike
    Mike Posts: 823 Member

Sir, I would like to know why the personal attacks and passive aggressive harassment is allowed.

Personal attacks are not allowed. But since it's impossible for me to read every topic posted on the site, I have to rely on members to let me know when forum rule violations are occurring. If I'm made aware of an attack, I'll take an action as I am doing right at this moment.

If you see a personal attack occurring, use the Report Abuse button to let me know. But taking matters into your own hands is not an acceptable course of action. If you attack back, even if you are defending someone else, someone else started it, etc., you will be as guilty as they are.

Everyone on this topic should now consider themselves warned, so further violations will result in suspensions. So please everyone, let's all calm down and make sure to refrain from personal attacks at all times.

I am now locking this thread so none of you can get yourself into any more trouble...
This discussion has been closed.