GUYS - Some Eye Candy For You

Options

Replies

• Jferg69
    Jferg69 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?
    Showing off unreal beautiful women photoshoped and oiled is eye candy?

And then we (real women) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?

Just a stupid question on my part....if you don't approve of topics like this then why did you come into the topic??

Oh and none of these things "Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy?" are true of the guys that are posting in EYE CANDY FOR THE LADIES?

Maybe because she wants to make her opinions known on the subject.........just as you all are wanting to make your opinions known about said eye candy AND her response to it too........yes, if she disapproves there is logic in coming onto the topic.......I am not going to say you are wrong about that cause you aren't. BUT, I believe that everyone should be allowed to put forth opinion without all these jokes ect being said to her too even if they do have some validity. Its all fun and games here........I honestly believe that which is why I choose to not be offended in the least bit........but I feel like she does make a valid point here.

Who here would like to be looked at the same way as these photoshopped pics of these people you are posting up? I know for sure I would like to.........will that ever happen? probably not because looks are the first thing people see, not personalities ect.

For myself, I'd like to be looked at as beautiful........mind, body, and soul.........I KNOW for myself I am and that's all I have to prove. But to be looked like that by someone else would be really awesome too.

Would like to see how many times she has checked out the EYE CANDY FOR THE LADIES and posted or just stopped and looked.

I know I'm not the person that this comment was directed towards, but I did look... and it was a total waste of time.

You are 'call me bitter, jealous or envious', hahahaha
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    This is Gina Carano, aka Crush from American Gladiators. *swoon*

ginac.jpg

OMG I HAVE THE BIGGEST CRUSH ON HER

Me too *swoon* Can`t wait to see her new movie!!
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I don't know who she is but here you go boys!! ;), how bout some squats and lunges ??????

255579347572805961_68zRYOcX_f.jpg
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Are there ANY men here that think a woman can be sexy and not be 3/4 naked?

Like this?

MadMen_1567173c.jpg

but 3/4 naked would be fine too

Christina Hendricks has got it going on! Adore her curves! (my Mr. does too!)
  • TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    Pauley+Perrette+2011+People+Choice+Awards+ug1BFf7wV12l.jpg
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Pauley+Perrette+2011+People+Choice+Awards+ug1BFf7wV12l.jpg

my american buddies think i look like her :)

busy phillips

busy-phillips-1.jpg

megan massacre again

tumblr_lfemxcNesb1qfz8vwo1_400.jpg

christina perri

25647_CHRISTINA_PERRI.jpg
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?
    Showing off unreal beautiful women photoshoped and oiled is eye candy?

And then we (real women) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?
    Go post this in the eye candy for women thread, and make it about real guys who work hard and are not photoshopped. :)
  • wowbagger42
    wowbagger42 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Celebs really do nothing for me. Just in the bit of lurking I've done on this site, most of the normal women here, who are working very hard to improve themselves, are more appealing to me than just about any celebrity.

Of course celebs are 'hot', and pretty much have to be... and while I don't doubt that they work hard to keep themselves in shape, they have the luxury of personal trainers, professional make-up artists... and yes, a bit of photoshopping helps too, I bet.

...and supermodels? Most of them look horrible, IMO.

And that's all this is... my opinion.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    rihanna-sexy.jpg
    mmmmm
    too bad she wants to be seen like a $lut...
    would be a dream if she was trying to be a nice girl
  • Tiggerrick
    Tiggerrick Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Photoshop huh? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VG4uksb5e6c
    There you go
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Facebook search Felice Fawn & look at her pics, she's naturally flawless & beautiful.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    0KWrHl.jpg
    kE8C0l.jpg
  • pootytat2345
    Options
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    kE8C0l.jpg

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :noway:
  • Lee510
    Lee510 Posts: 46
    Options
    kE8C0l.jpg

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :noway:
    There. Fixed it for ya!:laugh:
  • lumina0o0
    lumina0o0 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSw5lJZ-nnalQtbe6ARNDHlTuhmhoOiABYYgnYBOqGc551VdIyz
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4rkQ8q8M55LUOfNI-g-q-dKOP4Razhe5KepGGOc9A2DooF8lzyQ
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyLyqiLMt5lQxxoMseJcvq445MWoW4j6cSWlwLH0fl0c6bQfc
    fergie-hot-black-eyed-peas-super-bowl.jpg
  • celeste_xo
    Options
    Blake-Lively-hq-legs-sexy-bikini-24-600x1154.jpg
    Blake Lively, she is SO gorgeous ughh

Adriana-Lima-93.jpg
    Adriana Lima.. I'd kill for that body lol
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Nguoi_Dep_2010_03_0007-05.jpg
  • gwmedicgod
    gwmedicgod Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Here is the most beautiful woman ever. IMO :) No one comes close for me.

marilynm.jpg

marilyn-monroe-natural-beauty.jpg
  • junyr
    junyr Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    0KWrHl.jpg

The more I read your posts the more I like your style...