GUYS - Some Eye Candy For You

Options

Replies

• BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    How about Sofia Vergara - does she count? (if not, you guys need glasses)
    sofia-vergara-006.jpg

just...wow
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    bif_fencestraight.jpg

sh.jpg

hot.

Kat-Von-D-kat-von-d-299329_317_383.jpg

4663538_f260.jpg
  • BeeElMarvin
    Options
    Anybody who feels like looking at real, every day beautiful women can go find the real women in bikinis thread... personally, I like a little photoshopped eye candy every now and then, even though I'm a huge supporter of the 'natural beauty' too.

I heart you
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I had to bust out the phone wallpapers.

KAJEel.jpg
    2QHQpl.jpg
    azf9zl.jpg
    RWDefl.jpg
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    i love this post
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Whats with the digs at guys with some muscle in their profiles? What the hell has that gotta do with women being posted?

Can I start taking pot shots a people too?
  • sparkly96
    Options
    lucy pinder

Lucy-Pinder_Bg_280_1051089a.jpg

Charlotte from UK MTVs Geordie Shore

article-1314711902300-0DA225EC00000578-678148_466x681.jpg

Wow is all i can say about Lucy Pinder.
  • BeeElMarvin
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?
    Showing off unreal beautiful women photoshoped and oiled is eye candy?

And then we (real women) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?

Just a stupid question on my part....if you don't approve of topics like this then why did you come into the topic??

Oh and none of these things "Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy?" are true of the guys that are posting in EYE CANDY FOR THE LADIES?

Maybe because she wants to make her opinions known on the subject.........just as you all are wanting to make your opinions known about said eye candy AND her response to it too........yes, if she disapproves there is logic in coming onto the topic.......I am not going to say you are wrong about that cause you aren't. BUT, I believe that everyone should be allowed to put forth opinion without all these jokes ect being said to her too even if they do have some validity. Its all fun and games here........I honestly believe that which is why I choose to not be offended in the least bit........but I feel like she does make a valid point here.

Who here would like to be looked at the same way as these photoshopped pics of these people you are posting up? I know for sure I would like to.........will that ever happen? probably not because looks are the first thing people see, not personalities ect.

For myself, I'd like to be looked at as beautiful........mind, body, and soul.........I KNOW for myself I am and that's all I have to prove. But to be looked like that by someone else would be really awesome too.

It is getting impossible to try to have a good time around here without somebody getting all p!zzed off.
  • BeeElMarvin
    Options
    Whats with the digs at guys with some muscle in their profiles? What the hell has that gotta do with women being posted?

Snipe away brother! There are some really unhappy folks on these forums.
  • aj56155
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?
    Showing off unreal beautiful women photoshoped and oiled is eye candy?

And then we (real women) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?

I hope I can;t prove that you viewed the thread of scantily clad guys. Or I might have to drag out the HYPOCRITE label.
  • dadoffo
    dadoffo Posts: 422 Member
    Options

Snipe away brother! There are some really unhappy folks on these forums.

Yup. People should just settle down and enjoy. Don't take this stuff seriously. Chit-chat, FUN, and games is the name of the board. Not "Pissy People Sound Off". Maybe MPF should create a board like that.
  • sparkly96
    Options
    Ok...my purpose in creating this thread was NOT to make anyone feel bad & I sincerely apologize if that's what happened. It was just done all in good fun, much like the women's eye candy thread.

So if I inadvertently hurt anyone's feelings, I am truly sorry. :frown:

I understand people being a tad jealous, but hurt seems a bit odd to me. If the topic is offensive to some, why come in. I think the title pretty much says what you're going to see when you enter...

PS some of us like to look at women that are hot to make us push just a little bit harder... I know I do, thus Jessica Biel on my avatar.

I agree and while looking through a Victoria's Secret catalog it always gives me more incentive to lose weight.
  • lsusurfergirl
    Options
    Well said... I absolutely agree with you. And no I am not bitter or jealous, any of us could look that way with the trainers, personal chefs, photographers, lighting, makeup artists and photoshop. And the same applies to male models and actors... they don't look perfect in real life either. If you are beautiful on the inside, you are beautiful on the outside.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options

POINT: Some men prefer photoshopped eye candy.

Some women prefer muscle shots.

Not all. I do not. That is all. No personal digs, unless you're personally offended that your profile picture doesn't do anything for me. And in that case, I'm sorry, and you can do better anyway.
  • sparkly96
    Options
    brookylndeckerp1.gif

ugh I find her & her body so unattractive.. Shes weird shaped. I think women shaped like Dita von teese are hot. Not that one^
    [/quote

I agree and said the same thing to my husband. He didnt see it though.
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Wow... seriously some of you women are so uptight! If you are on here... post a da*m picture... you have so many opinions about what is hot or who is eye candy... lets see what you think is hot... so we can pass judgement on you.

And in regards to the 1/2 naked profile pictures and men posting pictures of themselves flexing. This is a site about health, fitness, nutrition...people work for those muscles, and I find it impressive. It shows dedication... Just because you don't find it attractive you should at least be able to appreciate someones hard work.

Sheesh!
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    74ToA.jpg

lololol This picture seriously summed up so much!!!!
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Relax. Like what you like. Some like real some like fake.
    to each his own

I am a fan of real
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options

POINT: Some men prefer photoshopped eye candy.

Some women prefer muscle shots.

Not all. I do not. That is all. No personal digs, unless you're personally offended that your profile picture doesn't do anything for me. And in that case, I'm sorry, and you can do better anyway.

Sorry, there has been a few comments on the forum lately and this just reminded me.

It seems if you are at or close to goal weight, you are a fair target.

Sorry if it sounded like I was targeting you specifically!

And as for yourself, I think you look stunning and you'd be a good catch for any man - your husband is a lucky guy :smile: