GUYS - Some Eye Candy For You

Options

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Ok...my purpose in creating this thread was NOT to make anyone feel bad & I sincerely apologize if that's what happened. It was just done all in good fun, much like the women's eye candy thread.

So if I inadvertently hurt anyone's feelings, I am truly sorry. :frown:
    Post anything and you'll hurt someone's feelings.

One time I made a joke about

gv9x4.gif

and I got a rather nasty message stating it was attitudes like mine are the reason that dinos are now extinct.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Ok...my purpose in creating this thread was NOT to make anyone feel bad & I sincerely apologize if that's what happened. It was just done all in good fun, much like the women's eye candy thread.

That's sweet Laura. I'm sad anyone would be made to feel bad over looking at hot chics. Frankly I like this thread as much or more as the Hot Guy thread. And I'm straight...mostly. :wink:

I don't think anyone who has posted here thinks all women should look like this, just as I don't expect all men to look like Shemar Moore. It's like shopping for cars. I WANT a super loaded, sleek black, convertible Mustang that screams mid-life crisis. But what I drive is a Ford Expedition. And I'm ok with that.

Lighten up and enjoy it for what it is...something perty to look at. :bigsmile:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options

The op said this thread is not meant to offend if you don't want to see it, then don't look! Be nice to the men they allowed us our fun, now they can fave theirs :flowerforyou:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure who this girl is, but you have to be blind not to think she is hot.
    miriam2.jpg
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Two of MY favorites...

Kate Beckinsale has has TONS of work done though. So, she isn't "naturally beautiful" as they say. :)

Neither of these are Kate, so I'm a bit confused by the statement.

The first is Eliza Dushku. She played Faith on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The second is Vanessa Marcil.

Sorry. My mistake. Guess I should have looked better. LOL And I should know this because I sell her photographs. Sheesh! LOL
  • Anolte76
    Anolte76 Posts: 105
    Options
    susie- who is the 2nd one in the jeans?

Vanessa Marcil. *big breathy sigh* I love her. She was in the TV show Las Vegas, she was also on General Hospital for years. And played Nic Cage's bf in the movie The Rock.

I remember her mainly from Beverly Hills 90210
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options

gv9x4.gif

and I got a rather nasty message stating it was attitudes like mine that dinos are now extinct.

omfg that is hilarious
  • _SusieQ_
    Options
    More Vanessa...before the thread gets shut down. :grumble:

vanessa_marcil.jpg
  • susie- who is the 2nd one in the jeans?

Vanessa Marcil.....i think. She was in Vegas, played fiance of Nicholas Cage in them move "The Rock".
  • amandavictoria80
    Options
    Karissa%2526KristinaShannon.jpg

Careful, naked bums will get this shut down :sad:

These girls are dumb as rocks though! And not the prettiest of Hefs girls. LOL
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    I know most of you guys really like your women short, dark, and beautiful... like me lol...even though you keep showing all these tall tanned skinned beauties... but it is ok... I understand and your secret is safe with me.
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Anybody who feels like looking at real, every day beautiful women can go find the real women in bikinis thread... personally, I like a little photoshopped eye candy every now and then, even though I'm a huge supporter of the 'natural beauty' too.
  • teagin2002
    Options
    This is for the guys :flowerforyou:

hot-sexy-women.jpg712443.jpgsexy+hot+women+Police_Woman.jpg
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    This is Gina Carano, aka Crush from American Gladiators. *swoon*

ginac.jpg

homer_drool.gif
  • teagin2002
    Options
    Anybody who feels like looking at real, every day beautiful women can go find the real women in bikinis thread... personally, I like a little photoshopped eye candy every now and then, even though I'm a huge supporter of the 'natural beauty' too.

Agreed!!
  • amandavictoria80
    Options
    This is Gina Carano, aka Crush from American Gladiators. *swoon*

ginac.jpg

OMG I HAVE THE BIGGEST CRUSH ON HER

Not to offend....But "ewwwww" was my first thought.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

gv9x4.gif

and I got a rather nasty message stating it was attitudes like mine are the reason that dinos are now extinct.

Here is a fossil you can show them next time:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3VfIenpvBGSDIfuni6IPncDYh2GDIb1qMw30mntTyzvCXc-e3GQ
  • KJVBear33
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?
    Showing off unreal beautiful women photoshoped and oiled is eye candy?

And then we (real women) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?

Okay........first off, from what I have seen in this particular topic......so far, you've got your jokes and you've got your "are you serious?!" comments.........and all have their merits. Its not about loosening up and having fun and learning to let go. Although, there is an element in it. I think she poses a good point. I think what she is trying to say is to not discard the "real women" when it comes to eye candy. In my eyes, photoshopped or not, we are all eye candy.......and real women should not be looked at as the "fat free sugar free version" of said candy either. Looks alone are decieving to be honest. For me, eye candy......while it does have to do with SOME of the body image........has to do with the eyes and the face. After all.........the eyes are the windows to the soul. If you have a hot body, but eyes that look like you are dead inside or eyes that just look shallow......that to me is not "eye candy". I just see a person that really doesn't think much of themselves enough to be anything but someone to lust over.

For me, its all about their eyes and face.........if they have kind eyes and a sweet smile, thats all I really need.
  • brybre0413
    brybre0413 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure who this girl is, but you have to be blind not to think she is hot.
    miriam2.jpg

She looks pretty REAL to me! No polish on that one and I think she is nice eye candy!
  • _SusieQ_
    Options

Exactly MK. Everything has a place. The real women in bikinis thread was so freakin' amazing.

And so is this one. One is not exclusive of the other!

And you rock.