GUYS - Some Eye Candy For You

Options

Replies

• Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    The funny thing is that men realise women are photoshopped. They also realise men will be photoshopped. We just accept it for what it is - a bit of harmless fun.

Ultimately the human brain will look look for the healthiest, cleanest looking man or woman for reproductive reasoning. Thats why we like them.

Also why so many people on here like to post half-naked pictures of themselves. :tongue:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?
    Showing off unreal beautiful women photoshoped and oiled is eye candy?

And then we (real women) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?

as-fast-as-i-can.gif
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    74ToA.jpg

And this is just one of the many reasons I had to send you a FR...LMFAO! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    This thread will likely be locked but I in the meantime have to shake my head at how silly some folks can be.
    Not one word of complaint on the "other" thread no matter how risqué some of the pics are and within the first page of this one condemnation.
    Good grief I wish folks would take a few moments to reflect on things and ask themselves "Is this the person I really want to be?"

It is sad and this is from a guy that has nothing but respect and consideration for ladies not some chauvinist who treats them like crap or or possessions.
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    My first time post a pic... but Zoe Saldana

Zoe-Saldana-Details-Photoshoot-zoe-saldana-9228037-385-506.jpg

and Jennifer Nicole Lee

3f300-JenniferNicoleLee.jpg
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    This is my girl. :)

Emmanuelle-Chriqui-Pictures-231.jpg
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?
    Showing off unreal beautiful women photoshoped and oiled is eye candy?

And then we (real women) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?

Rather than take some famous celebrity....how about this....does THIS unedited version work for you?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSqE-HmY9okdzBVRjgBPPSmAgHoffqmDSn8AUCC4LM-6cTEciv
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    This thread will likely be locked but I in the meantime have to shake my head at how silly some folks can be.
    Not one word of complaint on the "other" thread no matter how risqué some of the pics are and within the first page of this one condemnation.
    Good grief I wish folks would take a few moments to reflect on things and ask themselves "Is this the person I really want to be?"

It is sad and this is from a guy that has nothing but respect and consideration for ladies not some chauvinist who treats them like crap or or possessions.

Carl...you are so fantastically awesome!! :heart:
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    God I'll always be a fat guy, at least in my head.

I was hoping for actual candy. :embarassed:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    God I'll always be a fat guy, at least in my head.

I was hoping for actual candy. :embarassed:

OMG, that was so cute!!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    katy-perry-elmo-jiggle.gif
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    This is my girl. :)

Emmanuelle-Chriqui-Pictures-231.jpg
    Nice. A main reason I watch Entourage
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    th_Dita-Von-Teese5.jpg

th_dita.jpg

I Love her!

With regards to photo shopping it's unfair, but only because I feel someone should be continually photo-shopping me! :laugh:

:flowerforyou:
  • Dilfster
    Options
    me too. love that show! sad its over!
  • Dilfster
    Options
    katy-perry-elmo-jiggle.gif

she ruined a perfectly good Elmo shirt.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    LOL... see how tough it is to be a guy, can't even get some eye candy without a dose of bit.chy
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options

Glad you are not the owner of this site.

:laugh: :laugh:
  • JohnMacLaren
    JohnMacLaren Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    oh because fat ugly hairy guys are such heart throbs to women lol.... come on now dont be a hater just because people get popular for being hot airbrushed or not
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    My first time post a pic... but Zoe Saldana

Zoe-Saldana-Details-Photoshoot-zoe-saldana-9228037-385-506.jpg

and Jennifer Nicole Lee
    ]

She is freaking GORGEOUS!
  • KJVBear33
    Options

Carl...you are so fantastically awesome!! :heart:

2nd the motion!