GUYS - Some Eye Candy For You

Options

Replies

• _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?
    Showing off unreal beautiful women photoshoped and oiled is eye candy?

And then we (real women) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?

First, it's a chit chat forum, so it's all in fun. Second, it's eye candy, so yes, the photoshopped version is best. When I go for candy, I want the good stuff, not the sugar free, fat free version. There is an 11 page thread called Eye Candy for Gals, which came before this one. Laura was just trying to be equal opportunity today.

No reason at all to come to a thread you hate just to say you hate it. If you want to see "non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?", then post some of those.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?

And then we (real women) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?
    LMAO

I wonder if a guy made an appearance in the women eye candy and said the same thing.

Why wouldn't he?
    I think he should and I would agree with him. Fairness.
    I don't think guys care really.
  • _SusieQ_
    Options
    Two of MY favorites...

eliza-dushku.jpg

vanessamarcil.jpg

Kate Beckinsale has has TONS of work done though. So, she isn't "naturally beautiful" as they say. :)

Neither of these are Kate, so I'm a bit confused by the statement.

The first is Eliza Dushku. She played Faith on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The second is Vanessa Marcil.
  • traceywhite08
    Options
    i completely agree in your saying us women trying hard and they you find your partners looking at the eye candy like that it really disheartens you :cry: :sad:
  • _SusieQ_
    Options
    This is Gina Carano, aka Crush from American Gladiators. *swoon*

ginac.jpg
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    halle-berry.jpg

Faaaaaawk... ok - THAT'S what I want to look like. She makes me reconsider the team I play on.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options

Glad you are not the owner of this site.
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    I'm gonna have to ask my why if I can add Vanessa Marcil to my hall pass list now. lol I don't think I've ever seen her before.
  • theleftie
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?

First, it's a chit chat forum, so it's all in fun. Second, it's eye candy, so yes, the photoshopped version is best. When I go for candy, I want the good stuff, not the sugar free, fat free version. There is an 11 page thread called Eye Candy for Gals, which came before this one. Laura was just trying to be equal opportunity today.

No reason at all to come to a thread you hate just to say you hate it. If you want to see "non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?", then post some of those.

Oh Suzie Q oh baby I love you - Suzie Q....

Seriously, life is too short to be in DefCon Mode 10 all the time... lighten up a tad.
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I would post a picture of Kristina & Karissa Shannon, but I can't find one appropriate, but yeah, they're gorgeous.
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    Amber%2BHeard%2B05.jpg

Wow :love:
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Here is the most beautiful woman ever. IMO :) No one comes close for me.

marilynm.jpg

marilyn-monroe-natural-beauty.jpg
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Karissa%2526KristinaShannon.jpg

Careful, naked bums will get this shut down :sad:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Ok...my purpose in creating this thread was NOT to make anyone feel bad & I sincerely apologize if that's what happened. It was just done all in good fun, much like the women's eye candy thread.

So if I inadvertently hurt anyone's feelings, I am truly sorry. :frown:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?

LMAO

I wonder if a guy made an appearance in the women eye candy and said the same thing.

No men were too respectful even though that thread had the same problem :grumble:
    I loved it, all of it!!! :love:
  • shan889
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?

Well said.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    Men post what you like, I wouldn't care if anyone told me the men I posted weren't real, you shouldn't either :flowerforyou:
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    This is Gina Carano, aka Crush from American Gladiators. *swoon*

ginac.jpg

OMG I HAVE THE BIGGEST CRUSH ON HER
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    images1.jpg
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Ok...my purpose in creating this thread was NOT to make anyone feel bad & I sincerely apologize if that's what happened. It was just done all in good fun, much like the women's eye candy thread.

So if I inadvertently hurt anyone's feelings, I am truly sorry. :frown:
    Not your fault some people are just too sensitive:flowerforyou: