GUYS - Some Eye Candy For You

Options
LauraMacNCheese
LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
Ok...I feel like being nice to the guys today...so in that spirit, here is some eye candy for you to ogle :bigsmile:

Jessica_alba.jpg

halle-berry.jpg

Replies

• btdublin
    btdublin Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    So not bothered by Megan Fox. Actually any of these three - though Halle was looking handy in the Bond film but thats about it.

nice try though, appreciated!
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    kwyX2.jpg
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    All three are hot in my book. Thanks :bigsmile:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    I kicked Megan fox to the curb for safety purposes...and hey guys, I tried, LOL!
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    There is a double standard here. Guys in briefs and nothing else...ok. Girls in bikinis...baaaad.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Two of MY favorites...

eliza-dushku.jpg

vanessamarcil.jpg
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    susie- who is the 2nd one in the jeans?
  • LauraMacNCheese
    Options
    There is a double standard here. Guys in briefs and nothing else...ok. Girls in bikinis...baaaad.

Agreed...and I can't wrap my mind around that...
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    How about Sofia Vergara - does she count? (if not, you guys need glasses)
    sofia-vergara-006.jpg
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Not amazing choices. :) Both of these ladies are a very acquired taste. Jessica Alba is a stick.
    And I think Halle Berry is pretty. But know a guy who said he happened to wake up during the sex scene in Monsters Ball with Halle Berry and he says he's scarred for life and might have nightmares forever. I don't know. LOL I've never seen that movie.

But this was pretty damn nice of you nonetheless. How about some eye candy for us ladies? LOL

Charlize Theron and Megan Fox might have been better. There's something for everyone with those two. LOL :)

Correction: Megan Fox is showing but judging by comments you did include her. Sorry. :)
  • btdublin
    btdublin Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I kicked Megan fox to the curb for safety purposes...and hey guys, I tried, LOL!

Cos she was eating a cherry...? Oooh nooo!
    Doesn't do it for me, she seems a bit of an idiot in real life!
  • paigemarie93
    paigemarie93 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Amber%2BHeard%2B05.jpg
    Amber Heard is gorgeous, if I was a lesbian.... haha.
  • _SusieQ_
    Options

Vanessa Marcil. *big breathy sigh* I love her. She was in the TV show Las Vegas, she was also on General Hospital for years. And played Nic Cage's bf in the movie The Rock.
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRglbl_wmHdHtmiigorZZLglKmMNo8V8hENXojdT6HvvUx84JdF

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhXtMRub6s8ufgGdN6y0yhLGMKuz2D_AZbzeOOjvhLT8CCJsELiQ
  • RachNRoll
    RachNRoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?
    Showing off unreal beautiful women photoshoped and oiled is eye candy?

And then we (real women) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?
  • _SusieQ_
    Options
    Someone asked for Charlize?

charlize-theron-1.jpg
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?

And then we (real women) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?
    LMAO

I wonder if a guy made an appearance in the women eye candy and said the same thing.
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    :)
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options

That's Vanessa Marcil, who played Brenda on General Hospital.
  • RachNRoll
    RachNRoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?

LMAO

I wonder if a guy made an appearance in the women eye candy and said the same thing.

Why wouldn't he?
    I think he should and I would agree with him. Fairness.