GUYS - Some Eye Candy For You

Options

Replies

• papa3x
    papa3x Posts: 286
    Options
    Meh, I can't deny that those women are good looking. But HONESTLY, I prefer a nice looking woman with about 10 extra pounds on her. She doesn't need to be drop dead gorgeous. I prefer a woman who is FUN above all else.

and, LOL, Mariah Carrey hasn't looked like that in 15 years.
  • DBiddle69
    DBiddle69 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?
    Showing off unreal beautiful women photoshoped and oiled is eye candy?

And then we (real women) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?

Just a stupid question on my part....if you don't approve of topics like this then why did you come into the topic??

Oh and none of these things "Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy?" are true of the guys that are posting in EYE CANDY FOR THE LADIES?

Maybe because she wants to make her opinions known on the subject.........just as you all are wanting to make your opinions known about said eye candy AND her response to it too........yes, if she disapproves there is logic in coming onto the topic.......I am not going to say you are wrong about that cause you aren't. BUT, I believe that everyone should be allowed to put forth opinion without all these jokes ect being said to her too even if they do have some validity. Its all fun and games here........I honestly believe that which is why I choose to not be offended in the least bit........but I feel like she does make a valid point here.

Who here would like to be looked at the same way as these photoshopped pics of these people you are posting up? I know for sure I would like to.........will that ever happen? probably not because looks are the first thing people see, not personalities ect.

For myself, I'd like to be looked at as beautiful........mind, body, and soul.........I KNOW for myself I am and that's all I have to prove. But to be looked like that by someone else would be really awesome too.

Would like to see how many times she has checked out the EYE CANDY FOR THE LADIES and posted or just stopped and looked.
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    My first time post a pic... but Zoe Saldana

Zoe-Saldana-Details-Photoshoot-zoe-saldana-9228037-385-506.jpg

and Jennifer Nicole Lee

3f300-JenniferNicoleLee.jpg

I know this is for guys but damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Sexy! hot! and Yummy!...lol
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?

And then we (real women) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?

Just a stupid question on my part....if you don't approve of topics like this then why did you come into the topic??

Oh and none of these things "Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy?" are true of the guys that are posting in EYE CANDY FOR THE LADIES?

Maybe because she wants to make her opinions known on the subject.........just as you all are wanting to make your opinions known about said eye candy AND her response to it too........yes, if she disapproves there is logic in coming onto the topic.......I am not going to say you are wrong about that cause you aren't. BUT, I believe that everyone should be allowed to put forth opinion without all these jokes ect being said to her too even if they do have some validity. Its all fun and games here........I honestly believe that which is why I choose to not be offended in the least bit........but I feel like she does make a valid point here.

Who here would like to be looked at the same way as these photoshopped pics of these people you are posting up? I know for sure I would like to.........will that ever happen? probably not because looks are the first thing people see, not personalities ect.

For myself, I'd like to be looked at as beautiful........mind, body, and soul.........I KNOW for myself I am and that's all I have to prove. But to be looked like that by someone else would be really awesome too.

Would like to see how many times she has checked out the EYE CANDY FOR THE LADIES and posted or just stopped and looked.

I know I'm not the person that this comment was directed towards, but I did look... and it was a total waste of time.
  • RachNRoll
    RachNRoll Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm not a flammer and I didnt mean to offend anyone here. I'm sorry if I did, I really am and it wasn't my intention at all.
    A special appology to the topic creator, I didn't meant to attack you personally and I understand that this is for fun .
    It was just my opinion that I feel I had to write, despite agreeing with the content of the topic or not. I think that everyone is free to give their opinion, without offending...and that's what I meant so again, sorry if I offended someone.

I guess we're all here to learn and (re)build our self esteem, socialize with the members and have some fun.
    It just bugs me to see so many beautiful women here on MFP with self esteem issues and who are actually beautiful women and I blame the unrealistic beauty out there that our society keeps adoring.

Again, I'm sorry if I ofend anyone, I'm not a hater, and I will ignore some posts that were actually offensive so we can restore some peace around here.

Enjoy *

P.S. No, I don't need the tampons, not in my period yet, but thank you.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    And I think Halle Berry is pretty. But know a guy who said he happened to wake up during the sex scene in Monsters Ball with Halle Berry and he says he's scarred for life and might have nightmares forever. I don't know. LOL I've never seen that movie.

Man that was a disturbing scene. My friends and I were closing our eyes during that part. Ans several people just left the theater at that point.

That was also probably the last Oscar type movie I ever watched.
  • aliciapenny
    aliciapenny Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?

LMAO

I wonder if a guy made an appearance in the women eye candy and said the same thing.

I thought this too. Can you imagine a guy into the guy eye candy thread saying "stop this nonsense! They are photoshopped!" I think not. Some people really have to loosen up. I dont complain that society lives by too high of standards. I dont care what society's standards are. My biggest competitor is me not Jessica Alba or Megan Fox. If nothing this makes me try harder.

is there no love for Jamie Eason?
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    And I think Halle Berry is pretty. But know a guy who said he happened to wake up during the sex scene in Monsters Ball with Halle Berry and he says he's scarred for life and might have nightmares forever. I don't know. LOL I've never seen that movie.

Man that was a disturbing scene. My friends and I were closing our eyes during that part. Ans several people just left the theater at that point.

That was also probably the last Oscar type movie I ever watched.

I thought it was pretty hot.
  • yvonnej1
    yvonnej1 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    This is Gina Carano, aka Crush from American Gladiators. *swoon*

ginac.jpg

OMG I HAVE THE BIGGEST CRUSH ON HER

Not to offend....But "ewwwww" was my first thought.

And my first thought was "that's exactly the look I'm aiming for" Strong, athletic, slim and in my opinion not too skinny, feminine and darn right attractive.

Happily for me I am on track for that and secure enough that ultimately it's how I feel about myself that matters, and boy do I feel a lot happier now I'm stronger :happy:

I've been told more than once that men prefer girls more 'curvy', but who cares, I'm doing this for me not anyone else. Life would be boring if we were all the same and liked the same things.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Ok...my purpose in creating this thread was NOT to make anyone feel bad & I sincerely apologize if that's what happened. It was just done all in good fun, much like the women's eye candy thread.

So if I inadvertently hurt anyone's feelings, I am truly sorry. :frown:

I understand people being a tad jealous, but hurt seems a bit odd to me. If the topic is offensive to some, why come in. I think the title pretty much says what you're going to see when you enter...

PS some of us like to look at women that are hot to make us push just a little bit harder... I know I do, thus Jessica Biel on my avatar.
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    Salma Hayek and I so body envy her.

Salma+Hayek+5.jpg

I don't know how to make the Image smaller.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Fat women get offended by sexy girls, yet love staring at ripped guys.

I summed up both threads.

Feel free to send donations to my inbox.

I also read palms.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm not a flammer and I didnt mean to offend anyone here. I'm sorry if I did, I really am and it wasn't my intention at all.
    A special appology to the topic creator, I didn't meant to attack you personally and I understand that this is for fun .
    It was just my opinion that I feel I had to write, despite agreeing with the content of the topic or not. I think that everyone is free to give their opinion, without offending...and that's what I meant so again, sorry if I offended someone.

I guess we're all here to learn and (re)build our self esteem, socialize with the members and have some fun.
    It just bugs me to see so many beautiful women here on MFP with self esteem issues and who are actually beautiful women and I blame the unrealistic beauty out there that our society keeps adoring.

Again, I'm sorry if I ofend anyone, I'm not a hater, and I will ignore some posts that were actually offensive so we can restore some peace around here.

Enjoy *

P.S. No, I don't need the tampons, not in my period yet, but thank you.
    rollingpin.gif

Wait no...that's not right

b00bieswoo.gif

Damn it

flowers.gif

Ahh there we go.
  • sparkly96
    Options
    Ok...my purpose in creating this thread was NOT to make anyone feel bad & I sincerely apologize if that's what happened. It was just done all in good fun, much like the women's eye candy thread.

So if I inadvertently hurt anyone's feelings, I am truly sorry. :frown:

That's sweet Laura. I'm sad anyone would be made to feel bad over looking at hot chics. Frankly I like this thread as much or more as the Hot Guy thread. And I'm straight...mostly. :wink:

I don't think anyone who has posted here thinks all women should look like this, just as I don't expect all men to look like Shemar Moore. It's like shopping for cars. I WANT a super loaded, sleek black, convertible Mustang that screams mid-life crisis. But what I drive is a Ford Expedition. And I'm ok with that.

Lighten up and enjoy it for what it is...something perty to look at. :bigsmile:

Well said!!!
  • DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    Options

minka-kelly-looking-hot-in-socks.jpg

unnnffff... hot girls in socks.. this is my goal right here. What a hottie.

Exactly this! :noway:
  • aliciapenny
    aliciapenny Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Ah, that's cute. I think everyone should remember that eye candy is in the eye of the beholder. I, for one, am immediately turned off by any and all guys on MFP with "muscle" pictures. I don't wanna see you flex, I don't wanna see your abs... I wanna see you have a brain. So muscles, abs, flexing your bicep? Not eye candy to me! So hopefully the original commenter can remember that, too - just because some men like the "eye candy" posted here, it doesn't mean they all do!

I for one will be rather turned off you if you guys start posting pictures of your brains instead.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Sophia Vergara!! And she's my age...which pisses me off lmao!!!

But MONEY is the key to beauty for ALOT of people...maybe not in their teens and early 20 s but a little nip here, tuck there, skin tightening there...

But I'm so not hating because if I had money I'd do it ALLLLLL F photoshop I'd walk around photoshopped lmao!!!

Have a great weekend ladies, and remember sexy comes from the inside!!! No man wants a gorgeous chick with no personality and no passion!!!

Live passionately and you will be happy!!! xoxo
  • paulamarsden
    paulamarsden Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    lucy pinder

Lucy-Pinder_Bg_280_1051089a.jpg

Charlotte from UK MTVs Geordie Shore

article-1314711902300-0DA225EC00000578-678148_466x681.jpg
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Fat women get offended by sexy girls, yet love staring at ripped guys.

I summed up both threads.

Feel free to send donations to my inbox.

I also read palms.

I guess I would be the fat girl here.... except you're wrong. Ripped guys turn me off. Plus those I've met in person have not been enjoyable to be around. And I'm not offended by sexy girls, provided they aren't slutting it up.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    bif_fencestraight.jpg

sh.jpg