GUYS - Some Eye Candy For You

Options

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    yJfpSl.jpg

And for the record, I tried to find the MOST PHOTOSHOPPED verson. MWAH!
  • tmacmoto
    tmacmoto Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    The 'eye candy' that i've enjoyed the most so far has been the women who have proudly posted their before and after pictures on MFP. These are women who have careers, children, etc., and then find the time, discipline, and energy not to listen the voices in their heads that say that they can't do it, but go on do it and have real results no matter what.

That's my eye candy.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure who this girl is, but you have to be blind not to think she is hot.
    miriam2.jpg

She looks pretty REAL to me! No polish on that one and I think she is nice eye candy!

I agree, she has natural beauty!
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    how do you post a picture?
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    How about Sofia Vergara - does she count? (if not, you guys need glasses)
    sofia-vergara-006.jpg

She's hot as long she keeps her mouth closed.
  • MacInCali
    MacInCali Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Two of MY favorites...

eliza-dushku.jpg

vanessamarcil.jpg

Love them both. Very nice choices. And Halle ... I guess I'm a sucker for brunettes, lol. But that pic of Amber Heard ... love the look she is giving! Sexy as hell.

OP: As far as I'm concerned, your thread is eye candy for both guys AND gals, so I, for one, thank you!! :flowerforyou:
  • tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    For the women who are saddened or offended by this post... go to this thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/502038-ladies-your-friday-eye-candy-thread ...

and then you'll smile! It's only fair that each gender gets some fun fantasy on a Friday afternoon :flowerforyou:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

post the link to your pic here

Change the IMG's to lower case & make sure there are no spaces.
  • tinamina78
    tinamina78 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    OP: As far as I'm concerned, your thread is eye candy for both guys AND gals, so I, for one, thank you!! :flowerforyou:
    [/quote]

I agree... I find it motivational and inspiring, so thank you! :happy:
  • victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but eye candy?
    Showing off unreal beautiful women photoshoped and oiled is eye candy?

And then we (real women) complain that the society lives by too high standards, when in a Fitness and Diet related forum with lots of people struggling to have a better version of themselves, lots of people with low self esteem because of these damn standards.

I'm sorry, call me bitter, jealous or envious but I don't aprove topics like this.

Why not real women with a full time job and kids at home non photoshoped who work damn hard in between to loose the extra fat and eat well are not the eye candy ?

What exactly make them unreal? While I do get that the pictures are photoshopped, its not as if they're creating a whole new person on the computer. All of the women shown actually do have great bodies in "real life". And the "i have a full time job thats why I'm fat" is just a convenient excuse. You wouldn't like it if you worked hard for a great body and had someone come and tell you that you're fake or unreal.

I actually find the pics to be motivating, if anything :)
  • penelepurr
    penelepurr Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    blah blah blah. eye candy is eye candy for a reason. I find real people hot, but there's nothing wrong with a photoshopped hot person if that's what you're here to look at, or rather, the exact reason this thread exists. go to the gym if you want to look at natural hot people.
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options

post the link to your pic here

Change the IMG's to lower case & make sure there are no spaces.

thanks
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    brookylndeckerp1.gif
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    wow! Amber Heard is gorgeous!

Edit: it didnt quote for some reason, but the pic of the hottie in the water with the eyes that drill through ya!
  • birdieintx
    Options
    83932_Nina_Dobrev_Nina_Dobrev_Sexy.jpg

minka-kelly-looking-hot-in-socks.jpg

more-kate-beckinsale-hot-pics-17615-1260002485-5.jpg
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    The funny thing is that men realise women are photoshopped. They also realise men will be photoshopped. We just accept it for what it is - a bit of harmless fun.

Ultimately the human brain will look look for the healthiest, cleanest looking man or woman for reproductive reasoning. Thats why we like them.
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    74ToA.jpg
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Ah, that's cute. I think everyone should remember that eye candy is in the eye of the beholder. I, for one, am immediately turned off by any and all guys on MFP with "muscle" pictures. I don't wanna see you flex, I don't wanna see your abs... I wanna see you have a brain. So muscles, abs, flexing your bicep? Not eye candy to me! So hopefully the original commenter can remember that, too - just because some men like the "eye candy" posted here, it doesn't mean they all do!
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    <== Real woman with full time job, young child, and part time school.

I have no problem looking at all the female eye candy on here--bring it on, they're gorgeous!
  • _binary_jester_
    Options
    The funny thing is that men realise women are photoshopped. They also realise men will be photoshopped. We just accept it for what it is - a bit of harmless fun.

Ultimately the human brain will look look for the healthiest, cleanest looking man or woman for reproductive reasoning. Thats why we like them.
    Not only photoshopped, but male models in fitness mags are sometimes down to a unhealthy body fat percentage. Do I cry foul? Nay!