Too many friends?

Options
124»

Replies

• snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I don't really pay attention to the amount of friends that I have at the moment. Everyone in my friends list has been great and supportive in the last 2 weeks that I have been active. I normally take 30 minutes a day and try to go through everyone's posts on my log and give motivation and support where I can, more if possible. I have found that some are very supportive and some just give the general good job, but when you are busting your butt to get to where you want to be, any support is motivating in my opinion.
  • sparkly30
    Options
    Lucky you I am billy no mates ha :)
  • Tamie_Girl
    Tamie_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    It's the uniform.

Good one.
  • shanahan_09
    shanahan_09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I try to add friends who aren't afraid to speak their mind -- as well ones that I can learn from. If they remain quiet for an extended period of time, or are absent from MFP, then I will delete.
  • tottie3912
    tottie3912 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I can see how the support is great with having lots of friends here. But, what happens when commenting time cuts into exercise, family time, personal time, and work... it seems that it could get overwhelming. I love having supportive friends and love to be supportive in return. But how do you deal with a large friend's list?