Replies

• kappyd
    kappyd Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Pizza Hut at 15.
  • dzmikki
    dzmikki Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I was a lifeguard. From age 15 to 21! LOVE IT!!!
  • New_Atti2ude
    New_Atti2ude Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I was 13, my first job was at a Dollar general and I could not get over the fact that everything was really a dollar.
  • GabeRami
    GabeRami Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My first job was an Usher for the Milwaukee Arena. The first night I worked was the Eddie Murphy Raw Concert! Wow, talk about a LONG time ago...lol
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Serial babysitter. Then a live in nanny. There's a trend there...
  • shotgunxpolly
    Options
    I worked at a fish and chip shop/tobacconist. I was 14. So essentially I cooked fish and sold smokes and bongs. Left there and worked in the Trade Centre at Bunnings driving forklifts through high school. SO much fun.
  • c0mmonN3rd
    Options
    McDonalds... high school junior... eeeyup. Blue Collar :D
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Had a couple paper routes as a kid, but my first real job was as a Busboy at Ramada Inn in 1970.
  • DQMD
    DQMD Posts: 193
    Options
    First summer job was baby-sitting 4 days a week. Yes I made good money but the kids were SUCH brats.

The day I got my driver's lisence..I went to McD's and got a job. I hated every second of it. I don't ever eat there now. The cooks are miserable people. They will drop a burger on the floor and reuse it. The floors are so greasy that it is easy to slip and fall.

I stayed there until I got a job at the local grocery store. I loved that job!