Any tips for achieving a thigh gap and flat stomach

Options
12346»

Replies

• love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    Do I need to break out my Marilyn Monroe pic again?

PLEASE DO - this madness HAS to stop!

With pleasure!

2qvtra8.jpg

Perfect reminder -- even for me in my thirties! Thanks!

love!!!!!!!!!!!!

If that wasnt Marilyn's face, people wouldn't like her body as much! Sorry to burst your bubble! FYI: this picture.was taken when she was pregnant. Lol she was way thinner preprehnancy

I don't think you can say what other people would like. Maybe that's just you.
  • pollywollywoo
    Options
    Metamorphisis by Tracy Anderson - If I've understood correclty, she recommends specific weight training by body type that can give you the body you want - regardless of genetics. Perhaps contact her to see if her program will help? I'm not after the "gap" look - or any other look - just the "not fat" look :blushing:
    Hey, does anyone have any tips/ exercises that could help achieve a thigh gap and flat stomach?
  • jassydhillon
    Options
    I know you were just asking for tips and probably didn't think it would explode to so many negative comments. There are pilates moves for the thighs but they will not guarantee anything. Pretty much, just eat healthy and work out and do the best you can. Genetics will decide how and where you lose the weight but you can always try to help it along:)

Pilates Move: Lie on your left side and take your right leg and bend it forward so that your foot if flat and is touching the ground by your pelvis. Hold it there and try to lift your inner left thigh up and down (up/down = 1 rep)...do 30 and switch sides. This is a move I do but I workout my WHOLE body and I let the chips fall where they may. My thighs touch and my stomach is not flat - that doesn't mean I'm just going to calorie count and do cardio. Focus on toning up but there's a good chance that your thighs will still touch but at least you can say you tried.

*They say the less tv you watch and the less beauty magazines you look at,:happy: the better your self esteem gets* So workout to be healthy, vibrant, full of energy and stronger than the twigs on magazine covers.
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Tip to a flat belly....

Stand up straight and inhail...all day

Tips to a thigh gap...

Stand up straight snd spread your legs until they no longer touch..... Stand like this all day

Done.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Having a thigh gap is a mix of low body fat percentage and wide hips so unless you dont have wide hips you might never get one.
    Stop trying to aim for the impossible and learn to love the body you have.
  • ash190489
    ash190489 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    WEIGHTS! I lost soooo many centimetres from my thighs - in 8 weeks I lost 6cm from my thighs - SQUATS, DEAD LIFTS, LUNGES! :-) Plus all over strength and weight training! :-) Stomach is slowly getting there too, flattening out, but I actually do have thigh gap now! It's amazing, never had it before!!!

P.S. I don't have wide hips either. :)
  • IcePrincesss89
    Options

Start of cut and mid cut foto's. I suppose I air brushed this on?
    392343_330899273611012_1051743139_n.jpg

that chick looks amazing...but that cute little space above her knee is not what these young girls are referring to as thigh gap...this is:

b213855173.jpg

I bet OP thinks this girl looks good and that's her goal....

Lol why would you even assume that? I thought she meant more like the picture that was posted before...

Lol I am 99% sure that the OP was talking about the latter picture...why would she even assume that? idk why don't you look around and see what all the other chics are obsessing over (just google thigh gap)