starting C25K tomorrow! =)

Options
123457»

Replies

• kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    checking in to let everyone know, week 4 day 2 complete! You know what this means guys? HALF WAY THROUGH THE PROGRAMME YEAH! Each run from now makes me closer to the end than the beginning!

My running buddy has developed an even greater love for my sessions than me - without fail now when it's run night she sits in front of me, staring intently until I get our gear out, then goes barmy as I start to tog up with the magic trainers (don't worry, she's a dog!)
  • kaned_ferret
    Options
    who's hitting week 5 with me today then? Looking forward to nailing this week - if I can make that 20 minute run, I'll be laughing all through next weekend!
  • kaned_ferret
    Options
    well I think I shall be repeating w5d2 again tomorrow, seeing as todays run was somewhat impeded by a cyclist running my dog over on the beach! Thankfully she seems ok, just a little sore poor dear!

Those 8 minute runs are killer, how on EARTH I'll do 20 I don't know - though I am looking forward to breaking that "evil first 10 minutes". Each time I do a run I find that the first run section is way harder than the rest, anyone else get that?
  • kaned_ferret
    Options
    oh no I seem to be alone in continuing! Where did everybody go that was doing this with me? I just did my w5d2 repeat, and happy to report success :)

That 20 minute killer might me on my sunday horizon :)
  • kaned_ferret
    Options
    *watches tumbleweeds blow past*

Aw guys where did you all go, am I the only one that's still on this journey out of all of us? I did the w5d3 20 minutes last night, and want to just say how wonderful it was, I did it, I ENJOYED it, and I finally feel like a runner, perhaps even a semi-fit person!
  • lorzipoo
    lorzipoo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started C25K today... So far manageable... Lol.