5'6 Girls what weight do you want to be?

Options

Replies

• mrsambitious
    mrsambitious Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 , Small waist, curves at the bottom. I think I would be comfortable at 135-140
  • bb0322
    bb0322 Posts: 11
    Options
    115lbs.
    It seems like I'm at the lower end of the spectrum here? My heaviest was 159, lightest 117. Still had extra insulation at 117 though so 115 would be good.
  • steffschick
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and I'm 142 with a small frame. I just want to fit in pants I bought 6 months ago that no longer fit.
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Im 5'5 1/2 and I want to weigh 135. I like a little meat and curves. I just want to be healthy and have some abs and feel good about myself :D
  • maliceinw0nderland
    Options
    I'm 5'7, I want to be 95 pounds.
  • NessasMommy081311
    NessasMommy081311 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I started out at 195, now down to 184ish. I'd like to get to 125-135. But I'd be perfectly happy weighing more if I'm toned with a flat stomach before then. :) Add me if you'd like. It's awesome seeing people of similar height and starting weight with similar weight loss goals. :)
  • clarinh0
    clarinh0 Posts: 28
    Options
    I am 5'7 ½ and I am 112 :) I just want to maintain my current weight.
  • missikay1970
    missikay1970 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Was 166
    Now 126
    Goal 118
    I am 5' 6"
  • gauchogirl
    gauchogirl Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I always feel like the odd one out on posts like this...my goal is 160(or in the 160s..) I'm currently at 169(down from 235!) :)
    I have a larger frame, and I just don't see the need for myself to reach anything lower...I want to live, and enjoy eating still! :)

I'm with you. My goal is 150 (I started at 265 and am currently 227.) I hope to settle on a fairly muscular 150-160.
  • JenAiMarres
    JenAiMarres Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    120...I'm I between 125 and 122 currently...
  • naomisl
    naomisl Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and weigh 105lbs right now, but I have anorexia. A healthy weight is about 115lbs
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    I'm 156 give or take a few ounces right now. Started out at 182.2 two months ago with a goal of 140. Now I'm thinking 130, because 140 will get here too fast.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    5 foot 6.5 here ;)
    im shooting for anywhere between 180 and 160.. 180 is my main goal for now, since ive never been lower than that in my adult life. 160 is the absolute lowest i can picture myself, so we'll see how i feel when i get there.
  • zanmarie
    zanmarie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Interesting thread. I'm amazed at how low some people want to go. I once got down to ~135, with a lot of exercise and restrictive dieting. It didn't last long. I've never been less than that since maybe 8th-9th grade, and I was shorter then.

I think I'd like to be about 140 pounds. I'm not sure if that's realistic though. More likely is probably 150-155, as I was this weight for a few years at HS graduation and after (20 years ago). I have a small frame but relatively wide hips. I can't even fathom what I would look like at <130 pounds or smaller than size 8-10.
  • EmiliaWhite
    Options
    I was originally thinking around 135, but I just had my body composition measured this morning (using a hydrostatic tank - super cool!) and I found out that 124.3lbs of my current 163.5lbs is actually lean mass (muscle, organs, etc. - not fat), so I'm thinking 135 would be crazy if I'd like to keep my current muscle mass.

So maybe more like a well-toned 145 - 150? Even in that range I will probably end up losing some muscle mass a long with fat tissue.
  • JoMFrasca
    JoMFrasca Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    5'6" tall. Started weight loss program at 198. Am now 126, which is a bit lower than what I had originally targeted but that's where my body seems to want to be.

My current target range is 125-130, but I would be comfortable going up to 135 if it's because I've built more muscle. I am doing a lot of strength training and want to increase my muscle mass. I do not have to severely restrict my eating to stay at this weight because I work out 5-6 times a week and that has revved my metabolism.
  • Rachel_RN_BSN
    Rachel_RN_BSN Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5" with a large frame. Goal weight is 145 lbs. I haven't been at my "proper" weight my entire adult life, so I may be happier at a slightly heavier weight. I won't know until I get there. If I gain more muscle, maybe 150-155 lbs would be more realistic.
  • SunshineT83
    SunshineT83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 6.5ish I have a very sturdy frame. LOTS of curves with "work horse" legs and rump. My goal is 165 and then once I get there if I feel I'd like to shed another 10 lbs that would probably be my lowest weight desired. I like being curvy I just don't want things wiggling and jiggling without my permission LOL
  • fastingfairy
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and weigh 105lbs right now, but I have anorexia. A healthy weight is about 115lbs
    i hope you can fight this :) keep strong my dear <3 xxxx
  • fastingfairy
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 108 lbs. Want to be 100. and then maintain, I have a very small frame, people think I look WAY bigger than I am :/ xxx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!