5'6 Girls what weight do you want to be?

Options

Replies

• arfog
    arfog Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 145. That's where I felt the best about my body. :)
  • arfog
    Options
    oops.
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 6.75" and right now I'm aiming for 160lbs. Ultimately I'd like to get back to 135lbs because that's where I felt the healthiest.
  • arfog
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 108 lbs. Want to be 100. and then maintain, I have a very small frame, people think I look WAY bigger than I am :/ xxx
    This is would be a BMI of 16.1, which is underweight. You should be careful you don't make yourself sick. :/
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I was 138 when I was in very good shape. That was with hours in the gym. I don't think is realistic at this point in my life. My plan is to get down to 145 - 150 and see what is comfortable. I'm big boned so having a low number on the scale is not likely to happen, especially with the muscle mass I'd like to build.
  • wendywwhite
    wendywwhite Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good for you - you already look amazing!
  • zaba13
    zaba13 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a size 9/10, so I am thinking about 150lbs.
  • fastingfairy
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 108 lbs. Want to be 100. and then maintain, I have a very small frame, people think I look WAY bigger than I am :/ xxx
    This is would be a BMI of 16.1, which is underweight. You should be careful you don't make yourself sick. :/

Thank you, for your concern. Yes, that does sound low on terms of BMI but honestly people have accused me of lying about my weight before because I always look bigger than I am. So in reality i'd be 18.1 :p xxxx
  • Tina180130
    Tina180130 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hello, |Im 5'6, aged 37 and I started my weight loss at 189lbs with 36% body fat.
    I am currently 150lbs with 27.3%bf but, I aiming for 130lbs and 21% bf or thereabouts.
    My exercise regime is mostly Strength Training with occasional Cardio and lots of Walking.
  • DeborahStanley
    DeborahStanley Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm just about 5'7" and last time round I got down to 145lbs found it hard to maintain especially because everyone said I looked too thin (!) This time I'm aiming for 150lbs.
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I'm 5,6" and weigh in at 150 at the moment, would love to be 9 and a half stone again, 133, but right now would prob be happy with 10 stone...140..
  • Aphrodite3010
    Aphrodite3010 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 265 so I'd be thrilled if I could get to 175, I have a larger frame and am very top heavy so I think I'd look really odd at 135, Ive lost 15 lbs so I still have a ways to go but I haven't been at 175 since high school so I'd love to get to where I was 10 years ago.
  • Hyena65
    Hyena65 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I know your pain! I am at 150 and have been there for 4 weeks! I go to the gym 7 days a week. I a...m stuck. Need to get down to 135
  • maranatha777
    Options
    Before the kids came along I was at a happy 135lbs. That is where I want to be again but will settle for 140 as long as I look healthy and toned :)
  • heyheytara
    Options
    im 5'6 and curently weight 137lbs..
    my goal weight is 105 lbs..
    just started mfp 3 days ago..
    see a lot of successful stories here hope 3 months later i can be part of it and share mine with people
    :D
  • hararayne
    hararayne Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and 3/4ths. But I weigh 220 and want to be at 163. However, I am very curvy....top heavy. So that's why I want to be a little heavier.
  • akirkwood16
    akirkwood16 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im about 5'6 and weight 190. I want to be 150
  • MKloste
    MKloste Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My goal is 135. I am at 151 right now. I feel like it's still a long ways away amd I have only just began!
  • MissNations
    MissNations Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and am aiming for 150. When I get there I'm gonna see how hard maintaining it is. If it's not too bad, I'll go down to 140. I have no interest in being tiny--would be too much work.
  • gochnour3
    gochnour3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    160! we shall see from there
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!