Tell a little secret game..

Options

Replies

• bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Another would be I have to have all the doors closed in the house, mine and my children's, because I feel it will give me a extra few seconds to grab a gun or my knife if someone decided to break in to the house. I literally can not go to sleep with a open door.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    I think my best friend can be a little too judgmental... I love her to death, and would do anything for her, but I've been on the verge of telling her my two biggest secrets a couple times, but backed down because I was afraid she wouldn't want to hang out with me anymore. :(

Sounds like you have some juicy secrets.

Not really that they're juicy, it's just that it would be a big scandal in my area. I live in a very small town, and everyone is straight and Christian. Me? Not exactly either. And she's voiced her opinion on bisexual/homosexual relationships before, and it's not very positive.

Oooh, that's a hard one. I wouldn't suggest sharing that with her unless you know she's the right person to tell. Best advice? Find some new friends that are more accepting. You don't have to ditch the other one, just ones that you can openly talk with.

One of my coworkers is bi, too. She's been pretty awesome, as has my best work friend. She's really accepting of everything. I just wish that I could share the rest with my BFF. Though, the sexuality thing has only been shared with my husband and two coworkers... so, it may be best left in the dark for now. I don't think my preacher grandpa could handle both.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    i am a poker player(who cheats)i always win tho :)

I couldn't imagine why you always win!! :wink:
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I think my best friend can be a little too judgmental... I love her to death, and would do anything for her, but I've been on the verge of telling her my two biggest secrets a couple times, but backed down because I was afraid she wouldn't want to hang out with me anymore. :(

Sounds like you have some juicy secrets.

Not really that they're juicy, it's just that it would be a big scandal in my area. I live in a very small town, and everyone is straight and Christian. Me? Not exactly either. And she's voiced her opinion on bisexual/homosexual relationships before, and it's not very positive.

Oooh, that's a hard one. I wouldn't suggest sharing that with her unless you know she's the right person to tell. Best advice? Find some new friends that are more accepting. You don't have to ditch the other one, just ones that you can openly talk with.

One of my coworkers is bi, too. She's been pretty awesome, as has my best work friend. She's really accepting of everything. I just wish that I could share the rest with my BFF. Though, the sexuality thing has only been shared with my husband and two coworkers... so, it may be best left in the dark for now. I don't think my preacher grandpa could handle both.

Your Grandpa probably couldn't. Though, my parents were surprisingly awesome with it when I told them about myself.
  • SandyChampWins
    SandyChampWins Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I hold my breath when I dry my face so I don't inhale any towel fuzz. :tongue:
  • mamamc03
    mamamc03 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    It's not really a secret, but I have an irrational fear of being impaled. Like, I look at my surroundings all the time to make sure I can't fall on anything that will impale me. I don't drive behind any vehicles carrying logs, pipes, ladders...anything like that.

OMG..I do the same thing...like when I am walking down a sidewalk and there is a metal sign, I avoid it so id doesnt slice my head in half!!
  • Farfourah
    Farfourah Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Okay, at least half of you guys need some sorta psychotherapy...
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I still hop in and out of the bed quickly, because I am scared that if I let my feet linger on the floor near the bed too long, something under there is going to grab my ankles...and Im 23

I did this until I was 21. I would jump from the doorway onto my bed. One time I missed and sliced my thumb open on the bed frame. Had to explain that one to my stepmom. :ohwell:
  • Noki1024
    Noki1024 Posts: 302
    Options
    Everything has to be in even numbers - the TV volume, M&Ms, speed, etc.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I often wake up and can smell coffee or cigarette smoke. No obvious source either, we're never making coffee and there's nobody in the house smokes, and the windows are closed.

JM

Dude, your house is haunted!!!
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    I'm OCD as hell :laugh:

I stack my plates after I'm done eating anywhere I go and move the trash into one pile. The bus boys loves me! :smile: I work in a predominantly male office and occasionally, I'll wonder what they're like in the sack :tongue: Even though I'm not attracted to any one of them.

I double check every lock; door, car, window. You name it. I double check it :laugh:

And my pretty embarrassing one; I managed to score almost a perfect score on my SAT's with a hangover and no sleep BUT I have trouble reading a clock. If it's not digital, I takes me a minute to figure out the time, accurately. Lol Hey! They said Einstein couldn't spell! So whatever lol
  • mrsred79
    Options
    I do this as well. secret? hmm..I have a bad habit of pulling my eyelashes out, especially if I wear mascara, but mainly because I hate the thought of one falling in my eye.

Me too! Half the time, I don't even realize I'm doing it. It drives me crazy that I can't seem to stop!

I MUST chew evenly on both sides of my mouth. If I have an uneven number of "bites" on my plate, I cut the last one in half so I can chew one piece on each side.
  • kittenmitton
    kittenmitton Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I often wake up and can smell coffee or cigarette smoke. No obvious source either, we're never making coffee and there's nobody in the house smokes, and the windows are closed.

JM

Dude, your house is haunted!!!

Woah, the haunted comment just made me think of something. Person who has olfactory hallucinations: do you have other sorts of hallucinations too? Or do you ever feel nauseous or dizzy? You might want to get the carbon monoxide levels in your house checked out, as CO can cause hallucinations (and a sort of "haunted house" effect).
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options

I stack my plates after I'm done eating anywhere I go and move the trash into one pile. The bus boys loves me! :smile: I work in a predominantly male office and occasionally, I'll wonder what they're like in the sack :tongue: Even though I'm not attracted to any one of them.

I double check every lock; door, car, window. You name it. I double check it :laugh:

And my pretty embarrassing one; I managed to score almost a perfect score on my SAT's with a hangover and no sleep BUT I have trouble reading a clock. If it's not digital, I takes me a minute to figure out the time, accurately. Lol Hey! They said Einstein couldn't spell! So whatever lol

I'm a double checker too....but that's usually because I'm on autopilot and can't remember if I locked the car or not. I had mentioned I need the volume of things to be even, but I'm OCD to the point of everything should be even. Light switches have to be the same, fixing a crooked picture...etc. Also, it's drive me up the wall when people don't close cupboard doors at all and leave them open. I'm forever closing the work kitchenette because people are too lazy to do it themselves.

I also used to stack my school books in my school bag from biggest at the bottom to the smallest at the top. It just made sense at the time....until I started packing my bag as to when the first class was (first class book on top) to the last class (on the bottom). My mum found it hilarious that I was OCD at school with uniform, hats, socks, bag....and my brother was super messy and just through everything in his bag. We each went to single sex schools, so it made for amusing entertainment for mum.
  • becauseimbored
    Options
    ohh yes, been there, done that.
  • muffin_shufflin
    muffin_shufflin Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I look behind the shower curtain when I go into the bathroom. At other people's house & my own. I just HAVE to know that there's nothing there.
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options
    I still hop in and out of the bed quickly, because I am scared that if I let my feet linger on the floor near the bed too long, something under there is going to grab my ankles...and Im 23

if I knew that and knew you, I would TOTALLY be that jerk that hid under the bed and grabbed them.. LOL.

omg i almost died laughing haha xD
  • JBsCrazyGirl
    Options

I stack my plates after I'm done eating anywhere I go and move the trash into one pile. The bus boys loves me! :smile:

man another OCD i can add to the list haha. i do it because i feel that there is no reason i shouldnt
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I look behind the shower curtain when I go into the bathroom. At other people's house & my own. I just HAVE to know that there's nothing there.

crap.
    I would soooo be busted.
  • KJVBear33
    KJVBear33 Posts: 628
    Options

crap.
    I would soooo be busted.

HA HA HA!! Mr. Dude......you'd be that person that would hide behind a shower curtain and jump out from behind to scare people as a joke, huh? LOL!!