Tell a little secret game..

Options
12346»

Replies

• MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    I look behind the shower curtain when I go into the bathroom. At other people's house & my own. I just HAVE to know that there's nothing there.

crap.
    I would soooo be busted.

HA HA HA!! Mr. Dude......you'd be that person that would hide behind a shower curtain and jump out from behind to scare people as a joke, huh? LOL!!

scare? no.
    but in high school I once hid in the bathroom when her parents came home unexpectedly.... and hid there the entire time her mom took a crap.

true_story_bro_super.jpg
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    -Im very compulsive when it comes to to-do lists.. I WRITE EVERYTHING down that I need to do for the day. I won't go to sleep unless I have everything done on that list. I like literally live off of list or if something gets drastically altered where I can't complete everything off of my list, I sometimes can't function or I have to rewrite the list in order to be able to continue on and complete it. Sounds complicated but I'm just weird like that :)
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    -Im very compulsive when it comes to to-do lists.. I WRITE EVERYTHING down that I need to do for the day. I won't go to sleep unless I have everything done on that list. I like literally live off of list or if something gets drastically altered where I can't complete everything off of my list, I sometimes can't function or I have to rewrite the list in order to be able to continue on and complete it. Sounds complicated but I'm just weird like that :)

so, if someone wrote something they wanted you to do on your list, you would feel compelled to do it?

hmmmm..........
  • TexEngr
    TexEngr Posts: 180
    Options

so, if someone wrote something they wanted you to do on your list, you would feel compelled to do it?

hmmmm..........

I've been on MFP a couple of times..