Black Team - Week 18

Options
OOPs - guess I jumped a head a week.

OK, guys - here is the challenge this week..

We are all worried about Marla - and she has not checked in lately (weird).

Your challenge this week is to post a daily prayer or well wishing for Marla. We need her back!!

Thanks all..

Janie

Replies

• janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    OOPs - guess I jumped a head a week.

OK, guys - here is the challenge this week..

We are all worried about Marla - and she has not checked in lately (weird).

Your challenge this week is to post a daily prayer or well wishing for Marla. We need her back!!

Thanks all..

Janie
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    Marla- we miss you and are thinking about you, i hope you're ok :flowerforyou:

lori-i know what you mean about getting out of the house once in a while. dave and buster's is awesome, i'm glad you guys had so much fun :smile:

janie- what a nice idea for this weeks challenge :flowerforyou:

i've been having a weird couple of weeks weight-wise. first i gain like 3 lbs thinking it was TOM, then i go back down to 168, then this past week, i lost 2 lbs, which is great! then i get on the scale this morning, and the scale says 163.8! i couldn't believe it, 2 lbs since yesterday? i thought there was something wrong with the scale, but my dear hubby said he rebooted it, checked the settings and ran diagnostics on it (whatever that means :laugh: ) anyway, he says the scale is right. i checked it like 10 times already, so now i'm just gonna go with it. have a good morning guys!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Marla, We are praying for you. .:flowerforyou:
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    This is a good one...

Marla, I hope you're OK...sending good thoughts your way. Miss you!

:flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    Marla - its easy to see how much of a family we've become. We hope you are feeling better and being well taken care of.
    All our love and prayers are with u.
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options

lori-i know what you mean about getting out of the house once in a while. dave and buster's is awesome, i'm glad you guys had so much fun :smile:

i've been having a weird couple of weeks weight-wise. first i gain like 3 lbs thinking it was TOM, then i go back down to 168, then this past week, i lost 2 lbs, which is great! then i get on the scale this morning, and the scale says 163.8! i couldn't believe it, 2 lbs since yesterday? i thought there was something wrong with the scale, but my dear hubby said he rebooted it, checked the settings and ran diagnostics on it (whatever that means :laugh: ) anyway, he says the scale is right. i checked it like 10 times already, so now i'm just gonna go with it. have a good morning guys!

Well look at you my love. That ticker is almost half way there! Wtg hun!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options

Well look at you my love. That ticker is almost half way there! Wtg hun!

:love: thanks:smooched: i just realized, too that if i really am 163, i've reached my goal for the BL pound for pound challenge! i guess i can report my loss :drinker:
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    done
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Our prayers and thoughts are with you Marla, we really :heart: you here and miss you!:cry:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Marla, prayer for you........and I did 20 crunches in your honor. Each time I do my crunches, I will offer up a prayer for your health and well being!

:flowerforyou: Jeannie

(I dont know if the priest will be pleased :ohwell: )
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try to find her phone number through the internet world today & scare the crap out of her husband. I have her address so if nothing else, I'm sending her a card.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Hugs & prayers Marla!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Well, I found her phone number but I'm going to wait a little while longer to call. There is a reason I'm waiting, I swear, but I don't think I should share it here. If I don't hear from her by Saturday, I'll give her a call. For now, let's continue to send up prayers, good thoughts, whatever. Hopefully she's doing okay. :heart:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try to find her phone number through the internet world today & scare the crap out of her husband. I have her address so if nothing else, I'm sending her a card.

Good idea Sara!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I'm sending out a card to Marla tomorrow. If you like to add something for me to quote in it from you personally, let me know in a PM. Thanks for the idea, Bobbi!
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Is there a results post yet? I wasn't sure if I just missed it.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    I havent seen anything yet.. Sam must be pretty busy
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

sam's not busy just lazy. I'll get it out soon.
    sorry guys still kinda bummed after gaining.
  • nickybr38
    nickybr38 Posts: 674 Member
    Options

Hang in there.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

Hang in there.

Thanks. I'm starting a new running schedule so hopefully that will change something.