• MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Hand down the front of the pants = Encouraging

Hand down the back of the pants = Intrusive
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I like some assertiveness, but don't like pushy. Just be honest, and be yourself.
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    Guys nowadays have balls made of goop. No confidence or courage. I too am at fault of this.

Above you can speak for yourself.

To answer the question personally am in favor of a woman that is assertive.
  • Broderick50
    Broderick50 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    i was always told closed mouths don't get fed so if you like someone tell them
  • GW1970
    GW1970 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    A confident woman is very attractive, be as forward as you feel confident enough to be :happy:
  • grinch031
    grinch031 Posts: 1,679
    Options
    Very forward....turn on.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    But confident = not nice according to another thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/504784-to-all-the-nice-guys
    Does this apply to women also?
  • classicalcrespin
    Options
    well... i'm not exactly a man but i thought i'd put my two cents in lol when i started dating my boyfriend, he was really shy and i had to be the forward one. i knew we had a lot in common and i was confident i liked him and that he was also interested. he just was afraid to make the leap. so i made it instead and initiated hanging out. but eventually you've gotta make him make a move. tell him you'd love to hang out again and it's his turn to come up with the date. you can make it a playful challenge. that way, he knows you are interested but he also knows that he needs to make some sort of move. good luck!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    Some people will tell you what they want and others will take it.

Wayne Gretzky said it best " You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

It goes for men and women if they're not attracted to you it won't matter how forward you are with them. You're still gonna get shut down. With that said letting somebody know you're intrested is the easiest way to know if you have a chance or not.If you don't oh well life goes on, if you do good for you life goes on..

I agree with this, although I'm not a man.

If he's into you, he will like it. If he's not, he won't. haha
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    See any men that I have talked to "in my real life" (haha) don't like it when the girl makes the move. Like if they want to date her, they will ask.

I too have NEVER asked a man out, don't know if I could .. lol. I don't envy men with that whole situation. But I guess if no one ever asks ..
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    See any men that I have talked to "in my real life" (haha) don't like it when the girl makes the move. Like if they want to date her, they will ask.

I too have NEVER asked a man out, don't know if I could .. lol. I don't envy men with that whole situation. But I guess if no one ever asks ..

Go ahead. Ask me. :wink:
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options

Thank god I've been doing it right.....
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    I am fairly sure he is interested. He often texts to ask how my night is going etc, and on Saturday night texted me for over 2 hours. We are going on our third date tonight, and he has alluded to needing "dutch courage" a few times! As frustrating as it is to have such a shy guy, it's also quite sweet and refreshing too.
  • MFPAddict
    Options

Thank god I've been doing it right.....

:bigsmile:
  • Steelheart7
    Options

Oh if only you lived closer .. :blushing:
  • MFPAddict
    Options

Willing to relocate :smooched:
  • Steelheart7
    Options

well you are the one that lives near the Steelers .. sooooooo .. lol
  • MFPAddict
    Options

well you are the one that lives near the Steelers .. sooooooo .. lol

How is this for a solution? The two of us follow the team city to city together. :love:
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Would rather have a woman cruising in 5th gear, than fumbling between 1st and 2nd gear.

Be up front, honest, genuine, and forward. SPEAKS VOLUMES!
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    <--- BIG fan of women who are assertive and go after what they want. For me, that's a HUGE turn-on. And even if it's someone I'm not interested in, it's a great ego boost.