Replies

• SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    Well said! We are all proud of you & hope to achieve the same. :bigsmile:
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Thanks again too all the well wishes. The post with the image of 24 bricks was particulary amusing . Yeah this summer is going to be great, I use to swim boogey board and dive but the last 6 years or so I let myself go and got out of control .Now I plan on showing him how to have fun ..
  • jhehle
    jhehle Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I totally agree, i am so happy for you! What a great moment and accomplishment. You are a great role model for your son. I have an almost 4 yr old son and 8 mo old daughter and i hope to do the same for them. 24lbs down since Jan 9, 2012, but lots more to go.

Enjoy your son, wife, and have a fantastic and healthy life!
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    My wife pointed out that 120 lbs ago I would not have been able to even fit through one of the things I was climbing up too..

Kind of hit me like a bag of bricks when I realized how much we didn't do a little over a year ago . . .

That "bag of bricks" could be the 120 lbs you've lost. 120 lbs is about 24 bricks!

24bricks.jpg

That's crazy!!!!!!! Quite the visual... good post. :)
  • Aprill20
    Aprill20 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Very true! A BIG congrats to you :)
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    such a beautiful NSV!
  • iKristine
    iKristine Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic. I think I would tear too.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!