Best movie quote of all time???

Options

Replies

• mrsbarz
    mrsbarz Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I spent lots of time watching films with my kids too. Some of my favourite lines in these:

"It's so fluffy I'm gonna DIE!" - Despicable Me

"There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness."- Kung Fu Panda

"Blind spot, yes. Deaf spot? Not so much." - How to Train Your Dragon

"You know what you are, Flint Lockwood? A shenaniganizer!" - Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

"My chesthairs are tingling." - Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

"No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again. Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit? I feel like the maid; I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean for... for ten minutes!" - The Incredibles

"That wasn't flying...that was falling with style." - Toy Story

(Buzz) "I'll never give in, you killed my father." (Zurg)"No Buzz, I am your father." (Buzz)"NOOOOOOOOO!!!" - Toy Story 2

"What a day. First that restaurant by the bay. And then that, that play, that, that, that Oedipus thing. Man, I thought I had problems." - Hercules

"All right, nobody move! I've got a dragon and I'm not afraid to use it! I'm a donkey on the edge!" - Shrek
  • interceptor311
    interceptor311 Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    "Leave the gun. Take the cannoli" The Godfather
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Inigo Montoya: You seem a decent fellow... I hate to kill you.
    Man in Black: You seem a decent fellow... I hate to die.
  • JSheehy1965
    JSheehy1965 Posts: 404
    Options
    Do you know what a plethora is? (3 Amigos)
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Do the chickens have large talons? ---Napoleon
  • Hawksbillus
    Hawksbillus Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yes sir, the check is in the mail."

Big Trouble in Little China
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Frodo: I can't do this, Sam.

Sam: I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.

Frodo: What are we holding onto, Sam?

Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    "She's got a... GREAT a**!! And you got your head ALL THE WAY UP IT! Ferocious, aren't I?" - Al Pacino in Heat (1995)
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I spent lots of time watching films with my kids too. Some of my favourite lines in these:

"You know what you are, Flint Lockwood? A shenaniganizer!" - Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

"No matter how many times you save the world, it always manages to get back in jeopardy again. Sometimes I just want it to stay saved! You know, for a little bit? I feel like the maid; I just cleaned up this mess! Can we keep it clean for... for ten minutes!" - The Incredibles

(Buzz) "I'll never give in, you killed my father." (Zurg)"No Buzz, I am your father." (Buzz)"NOOOOOOOOO!!!" - Toy Story 2

"What a day. First that restaurant by the bay. And then that, that play, that, that, that Oedipus thing. Man, I thought I had problems." - Hercules

"All right, nobody move! I've got a dragon and I'm not afraid to use it! I'm a donkey on the edge!" - Shrek

You must greatly enjoy animated films! :)
  • mwilbur27
    mwilbur27 Posts: 46
    Options
    When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you... (I love G.I. Jane)
  • mrsbarz
    mrsbarz Posts: 99 Member
    Options

You must greatly enjoy animated films! :)

Love them. Although my kids are grown up we still watch them on a Sunday evening.
  • Pebbles536
    Pebbles536 Posts: 199
    Options
    Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain... only straw.
    Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?
    Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?
    Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

One of my all time faves!

Sorry if it has been said already!
  • dragonfly74
    dragonfly74 Posts: 1,382 Member
    Options
    Elwood: What kind of music do you usually have here?
    Claire: Oh, we got both kinds. We got country *and* western.

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
    Jake: Hit it.

Blues Brothers
  • Time4NUME
    Time4NUME Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    "You can't handle the truth!"
  • Mbond74
    Mbond74 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
  • jamieaustin72
    Options
    "IT WASN'T OVER, IT STILL ISN'T OVER!!" ~ The Notebook
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

"ASSSS YOUUUUU WIIIIIISH!!!"

"My Wesley will come for me!"

And, on a non related note: "*monotone voice* Consider this a divorce." From Arnie of course. ^-^
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    should I just start listing the ones that people will post in here? lol
    That was awesome.

Butch: You ok?
    Marsellus: Nah, I'm pretty ****in' far from 'ok'. :tongue: Haaaaaaaaa after da GIMP butt rapes Marsellus Wallace!!!! Ahahhahah!
  • nicolegibbs83
    Options
    Not anyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere.