Angelina Jolie...just wondering

Options

Replies

• Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Wow! All this Angelina discussion and these thought provoking comments. I think she'd like that. She's naturally thin. She's probably like most of us, sometimes up, sometimes down. Right now she's down, weight-wise. Whether she's to your taste or not, she's a beautiful movie star, and her life is not like a normal person's.

^^^^ this .. some reports say she is doing on purpose which is cool too cause we all noticed and can't stop talking about it. I don't think we will let her die. I would think someone (namely Brad) would be trying to keep her alive so she has to be eating something. I have gotten stick thin before working too much and not eating a balanced dinner because of time constrains and such. I got told to eat and even had a girl burst into tears at how thin I was even after I told he I ate a couple slices of pizza for lunch, she went into hysterics saying she was a nurse and she was starving herself to look as thin as me and was still not underweight . It made me slow down and try harder to skip the junk and eat balanced meals which always make me gain weight.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    Didn't this same thread get locked and deleted yesterday?
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    She's naturally thin. She's probably like most of us, sometimes up, sometimes down.

I disagree.

Angelina in Tomb Raider = Healthy, and VERY attractive.

Angelina since she became famous = NOT hot, and NOT healthy.

Although its due to her charity work and adopting the diet of the location that she is in, it still isn't healthy. She's trading long term health issues for momentary recognition. Not a good idea.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    The best description I've read of Angelina: the women with child-bearing lips :laugh:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I've liked Angelina since Gia in 1998. It's sad that she looked healthier portraying a heroin-addicted supermodel than she does now.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I don't think she is ugly, but I do not see her as incredibly pretty or even sexy. She looks like that "dirty" girl who is up for anything. I think that is why guys are so into her.
  • Ilovedrinkingtea
    Ilovedrinkingtea Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    i never got the angelina jolie thing. i was rooting for aniston. lol

SAME!!!xx
  • Moe4572
    Moe4572 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    All news is biased ALL. You are only getting opinion on any network. Angelina is weird. That is MY opinion. I don't like her, never have.

AGREE~!~!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I think it's her body and she works out all the time and eats right and she is completely allowed to look the way she wants to.

We are responsible for understanding that everyone is different and we can't aspire to turn into someone else anyway... all we can do is look OUR very best and not compete with other individuals.

If she is happy- and worked hard to get that body- then kudos to her for wanting something and going to get it.

We are also responsible for choosing wise role models for ourselves.
  • stcar
    stcar Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Haha last night when we were watching the oscars I said "Dude! She needs to eat a burger!" and my husband disagreed, he said she looked hot.
    I said the same thing to my son lol but he agreed with me! (he's 11 though) :)
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    angleina.jpg

She's hot :wink:
  • baycat107
    baycat107 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Please know I never intended this thread to be an excuse for AJ bashing or bashing skinny people. I'd love to be a "skinny people," but I was born "fluffy." If she has chosen to be frail to prove a point, then so be it. I just kept hearing how "stunning" she is, and I was wondering if that is what society perceives as beautiful. To me it just doesn't look healthy. And I disagree with those posters who said we'd be egging on an MFP friend who looked like that. I sincerely hope we would not be saying "WTG" ..."You look awesome." etc. In fact, please intervene if I ever look that gaunt.

A lot of opinions....it's been interesting. :)
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Yes, that tomb raider pic is nice. I do agree she's lost weight and her arms look emaciated. Not a real good look for anyone. Does not look healthy but instead; sickly.

I am not a big fan of hers since the cheating with Brad Pitt. Not a big fan of his since then either. She's stole other men in the past if you google her. Some people see that as "sport." If you read about Colonel Robert R. McCormick, he had a propensity to steal married women too.
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    angleina.jpg

Can we all remember, she was TWENTY-FIVE here....She is now THIRTY-SIX!! Give the woman a break. Actresses get older too... PLUS she has given birth...Her muscle mass is NOT going to be what is was then.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    angleina.jpg

Can we all remember, she was TWENTY-FIVE here....She is now THIRTY-SIX!! Give the woman a break. Actresses get older too... PLUS she has given birth...Her muscle mass is NOT going to be what is was then.

I'm 34 with 2 children and got fairly tight for my competition this past year, because I cleaned up my diet, did cardio and llifted weights.

I don't know her situation either now or before, though. For all I know, she may not have the time....
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    She's naturally thin. She's probably like most of us, sometimes up, sometimes down.

I disagree.

Angelina in Tomb Raider = Healthy, and VERY attractive.

Angelina since she became famous = NOT hot, and NOT healthy.

Although its due to her charity work and adopting the diet of the location that she is in, it still isn't healthy. She's trading long term health issues for momentary recognition. Not a good idea.

^^^^ This. She used to be very fit and looked great. Now she resembles a pez dispenser with a regular sized head on a very too thin frame. Her super thin arms as the oscars freaked me out.
  • theleftie
    Options
    I would still bang her like an old screen door in a tornado.
  • kailysimpson
    Options

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This just made my day.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

Ditto.