Here is what a competitive Bikini model winner looks like

Options

Replies

• babybluefire
    babybluefire Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    KellyBrookBikini.jpg

THIS! :) No one likes to cuddle with a bag of forks.

She isnt a bikini model winner....
    Nope. But she's a bikini model, and in my opinion far more attractive than the two "winners" that have been posted thus far.

Therefore, to me, she is clearly the winner here. :D

To each their own- just sharing my opinion like everyone else.

And I think that she looks too fat.
    Id like to look more lean and fit.

This thread was not posted to make everyone want to be like that.

And where is she too fat? At least she's got boobs.

So what? I have small boobs and know many girls who arent lucky in that area.

Snd I think she is too fat. My opinion. She has no muscle tone and carries more fat on her arms, thighs, and hips than I find attractive. If you can tell your opinion so can I
    Agreed.

I seriously can not believe that someone said that this woman looks fat!! She is gorgeous, soft and sensual the way a woman should be. And the first woman posted looks much better in the "off season."

Tianna WAY beats out this girl.

This girl does have real boobs and that's nice... but they are on the large side. My husband doesn't like tits that roll out and flop to either side. LOL. He loves my tits because they hold their shape when I'm flat on my back :P So, for what it's worth, my husband would NOT want these boobs on me.

I definitely wouldn't want stick-on lego fake boobs. But I have a great *kitten*, if I do say so myself... and I'd sacrifice on the tits to get the rest of my body in perfect condition. And the bodybuilder chicks have great bods compared to this girl, and that's my opinion of course. This girl is thick in the middle and lower body more so than I'd like for myself.

I honestly think the way you are talking about the women in the white bikini is disgusting. If she has a normal bmi then good for her, her waist to hip ratio puts her way ahead of every other model pictured thus far on the fertility scale. And BTW my breasts were twice that size while breastfeeding both my children. Not once did my breasts flop into my arm pits when I laid on my back, not once. So go right ahead and make all the vulgar nasty comments you want. Its sick that women with a normal bmi and hip to waist ratio are called THICK. Great job on perpetuating the cycle. Great job.
  • pixieq
    pixieq Posts: 16
    Options
    I would love to have a body like that but I'd never be willing to work that hard. So, unless the Bikini Body Fairy is coming to my house, I'll need to set a different goal. And be happy with it when I achieve it. :)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    Nice legs. But way to orange for me... She's starting to look crispy. You would think someone who obviously cares about being healthy wouldn't tan themselves to death... :/

its actually a (required) spraytan for the stage. It has to do with how the lights on stage hit the muscles under the tan, etc... That, unfortunately depends on how good of a job the spraytan techs are.

Oh didn't know that, thanks!.. I still don't like how it looks though lol.. I am freaked out by spray tans but at least its healthy

I was adamantly against it, as I feel I am tan enough on a regular basis, but it wasn't my call and I did as I was told so as not to get disqualified for not playing by the rules.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    gross

rude
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Wow women are so *****y when it come to other women.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,687 Member
    Options
    Nice legs. But way to orange for me... She's starting to look crispy. You would think someone who obviously cares about being healthy wouldn't tan themselves to death... :/
    It's artificial. Washes off after a few showers. Tanning out in the sun or tanning bed isn't big anymore since it ages the skin.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    But does she do Tae Bo?
    Or has that been asked? :laugh:
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    gross

This is probably going to come off harsher than intended but maybe you should look in the mirror before you say something like this.
    I'm sure you wouldn't like it if someone saw your picture and said the same thing right?
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Epic thread. I shall read again for lolz.

Take note to the ones saying "eww" and "gross". You even got one with a barbie avatar... at least post a real picture.

The haters are out in full effect.
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    KellyBrookBikini.jpg

THIS! :) No one likes to cuddle with a bag of forks.

She isnt a bikini model winner....
    Nope. But she's a bikini model, and in my opinion far more attractive than the two "winners" that have been posted thus far.

Therefore, to me, she is clearly the winner here. :D

To each their own- just sharing my opinion like everyone else.

And I think that she looks too fat.
    Id like to look more lean and fit.

This thread was not posted to make everyone want to be like that.

Agree. I would rather look like some of the winners off season, then that girl in the white bikini, a little to heavy for me personally.

My thoughts about this woman is, she is just blessed. Yes, she has a higher bf, but genetics have made her lucky that she can look this beautiful without working out or eating properly. I think she is beautiful.

I would not describe this model as fat at all, she is very curvy and beautiful, but, that is only going to last so long. She will at some point have to start working out and eating properly because it will catch up with age or having babies. The joys of being in your 20s!!

Are we seriously saying this woman is overweight? That seems to be bordering on pro-ani way of looking at bodies. She's like a goddess! No, she's not muscle-y, but that isn't everyone's goal. I look at BMI, but I don't really believe in it. It is 50-60 year old science. Height and weight don't tell you everything. Now, if someone could tell me her % body fat is too high...not counting her boobs, cause I don't believe that factors into a woman's health, maybe we could talk about her being overweight, but I really don't think so judging from this picture. How many women on here are 200+ pounds and would kill for this bod? How many men would kill for her to say hi to them? How many huge people are motoring around Walmart, buying a cartload of junky sugary carbs not thinking about health at all and would see this body as unattainable by any means?

Maybe we are too picky?
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Ooh and to clear things up a bit, I wasn't saying that the chick in the white bikini was fat, I was saying that she is too fat for my tastes. For MY body. Anyone else? Thats their choice. She is beautiful. I could have put it nicer, but with the "ewww' "gross" "disgusting" comments I didn't see a need to xD
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Seriously... enough with the "EW's and ripping someone apart just because they don't want to look like your ideal.
    So so very negative... why are women so catty?

The tanning was explained... it's because of the competition lighting and maybe it was a spray on tan? Who cares?

I think no matter who's picture you put up - no matter how awesome they look, someone is going to try to tear them down, Sad.

It's possible to be soft and mucley too - just touch a mans bicept skin, or womens for that matter... smooth and soft yet sexy too! Great skin is soft.
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Smoke show, also big respect for the level of dedication and discipline to diet down to that level of bodyfat. No easy feat. Would wife.
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    She looks too 'hard'. Where is the ladylike 'squish'?

URGHHHHH, why so much stereo-typing. Why do women need to look squishy? To me that makes a woman appear "skinny fat".

That is not appealing...................

Yeah I would take muscly over 'squishy' ANYDAY. ew not a sexy word... Toned is sexy to me not rolls & mush. I hate how people act on here like if your not kinda fat your not a real women.. ugh stick it up your 'squishy' *kitten* I'm trying to get tone & sexy definition!!!
  • itgeekwoman
    itgeekwoman Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I think I want to look like that. I'm not sure it's possible with all of the stretch marks and extra skin, but I'm going to sure as heck try.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,687 Member
    Options
    gross
    Yep, they're waiting in line for you too...........................be respectful.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I think I want to look like that. I'm not sure it's possible with all of the stretch marks and extra skin, but I'm going to sure as heck try.
    Best post of the damn thread. Strive high and reach your goals!
  • Heaven71
    Heaven71 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Got the boobies, just need the body!!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    KellyBrookBikini.jpg

I personally find this girl far more attractive and my style than any of the bikini models (on or off season). I think she looks great - not fat at all. Just because she isn't stick thin, doesn't make her "fat" or "obese".

I prefer this one to all the rest. But, then.. I'm just not into overly muscled women at all. I don't find it attractive and definitely don't want to look like that.

I don't personally think she looks skinny fat at all, but... maybe I just like skinny fat? LOL

I love her curves - LOVE THEM! I don't know, I just think she looks healthy and normal.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    giddy-up!