Here is what a competitive Bikini model winner looks like

Options

Replies

• BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I bet she looks better in person...the picture is meant to show off her muscle definition...if she was to pose in a magazine like Cosmo, they would take a softer photo and she wouldn't look quite so buff, just fit....its all about what they want you to perceive.

Yeah I was going to mention this as well, I'm sure that women in bikini/fitness competitions do the same thing body builders do before competitions--dehydrate themselves so their muscles appear more defined. Victoria's Secret runway models do the same thing before the big runway show every year. The days leading up to the show/competition/whatever they do many things to make their muscles appear more defined and make them look leaner. Just like when boxers and cage fighters cut to make weight before a fight, then put back on 15-20 lbs in a day to fight at a heavier weight. All about the competition!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Good for her. Wish I had her determination.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

Are we seriously saying this woman is overweight? That seems to be bordering on pro-ani way of looking at bodies. She's like a goddess! No, she's not muscle-y, but that isn't everyone's goal. I look at BMI, but I don't really believe in it. It is 50-60 year old science. Height and weight don't tell you everything. Now, if someone could tell me her % body fat is too high...not counting her boobs, cause I don't believe that factors into a woman's health, maybe we could talk about her being overweight, but I really don't think so judging from this picture. How many women on here are 200+ pounds and would kill for this bod? How many men would kill for her to say hi to them? How many huge people are motoring around Walmart, buying a cartload of junky sugary carbs not thinking about health at all and would see this body as unattainable by any means?

Maybe we are too picky?

Looks to me personally that her boy fat % is not in a healthy range in this picture, although she carries her weight very well. Nothing wrong with people having this as a goal. But putting it in a thread about competitive bikini models?
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Nice legs. But way to orange for me... She's starting to look crispy. You would think someone who obviously cares about being healthy wouldn't tan themselves to death... :/

More than likely a spray tan. You should see the shade difference in my buddies who competitive body build. Fairly normal complexion before show. Look brown within an hour thanks to a guy and his tanning spray.

Haha thats crazy they spray them that dark in that amount of time, I want to see a before & after, I figured she laid in the sun because she skin looks aged to me, that all, not sure why people get so antsy & mad about things. (NOT directed at the comment I am replying to btw... )
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I think I want to look like that. I'm not sure it's possible with all of the stretch marks and extra skin, but I'm going to sure as heck try.

Get it girl!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,667 Member
    Options
    But does she do Tae Bo?
    Or has that been asked? :laugh:
    Nope, just good old weight lifting and cardio.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Ambrogio1
    Ambrogio1 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Shes perfect, the boobs a bit fake but in about 4-5 hours she is a dime and a half.
    Remember that is contest ready. She is lean. Gains about 5 lbs in 4 hrs I Bet
  • liftandcycle
    Options
    *prepares for the ****storm of "I don't want to look like that"*

I know right? I'm ready for it too :P

hahaha
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Wow women are so *****y when it come to other women.

^^This. Seriously, right? Where's the freaking love?
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    But does she do Tae Bo?
    Or has that been asked? :laugh:

I believe on page 1 or 2
  • Ambrogio1
    Ambrogio1 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    KellyBrookBikini.jpg

I personally find this girl far more attractive and my style than any of the bikini models (on or off season). I think she looks great - not fat at all. Just because she isn't stick thin, doesn't make her "fat" or "obese".

I prefer this one to all the rest. But, then.. I'm just not into overly muscled women at all. I don't find it attractive and definitely don't want to look like that.

I don't personally think she looks skinny fat at all, but... maybe I just like skinny fat? LOL

I love her curves - LOVE THEM! I don't know, I just think she looks healthy and normal.

If she maintains that grat but she is a binge weekend away from being overweight. Like A Kim KArdash. She is hot 6 months out of the yr and 6 months on the brink of being obese. Hard line some bigger girls walk. I love a thick girl but can't be a girl thats in shape half the yr
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    gross

rude

right? I mean, what if they were on this site?!? How would that feel if it was said about you or your mom, sister, cousin, daughter, friend? Its just rude. Its one thing to say you don't care for it, but to say ewww or gross, really?!? Do you have any idea how much hard work, willpower and dedication it takes to get there?
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    KellyBrookBikini.jpg

I would love to look like this!! Hubby would love it too I'm sure!

This girl is gorgeous! No offense to the original girl, she is in spectacular shape and i'm certain she works crazy hard to look like that...but i'd rather look like this girl (and yay for someone with REAL boobs!) To each his own, right?!
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    She looks sooooooo. nasty. yikes.
  • :smooched: PERSONALLY YOUR PIC IS WAY MORE ATTRACTIVE AND FEMININE..
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Do you have any idea how much hard work, willpower and dedication it takes to get there?

99% of them dont.
  • ShilohMaier
    Options

index-12.jpg

Pretty... Those bathing suit bottoms are tucked real tight under there though... Why do I find myself wondering what her vag looks like?! Awkward.....

You have no idea how thankful I am to see that someone else was wondering the same thing. I mean, there should be some sort of gap there between the tops of her legs...
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    It's not my thing, but I can totally appreciate the hard work, self control and dedication that goes in to looking like that.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    gross

rude

right? I mean, what if they were on this site?!? How would that feel if it was said about you or your mom, sister, cousin, daughter, friend? Its just rude. Its one thing to say you don't care for it, but to say ewww or gross, really?!? Do you have any idea how much hard work, willpower and dedication it takes to get there?
    Honestly, looking at the pictures of the ones who commented. She wouldn't care. It's like a Ferrari being compared to a Honda.
  • ME TOO SHE HAS A GREAT BODY!!
    KellyBrookBikini.jpg

I would love to look like this!! Hubby would love it too I'm sure!

This girl is gorgeous! No offense to the original girl, she is in spectacular shape and i'm certain she works crazy hard to look like that...but i'd rather look like this girl (and yay for someone with REAL boobs!) To each his own, right?!