Here is what a competitive Bikini model winner looks like

Options

Replies

• monipie
    monipie Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    why all the negativity? both ladies look beautiful. of course if you are competing then you will look a bit extreme.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    She looks sooooooo. nasty. yikes.
    And where is your picture... oh hey Nike!
  • nutandbutter
    Options
    gross

rude

right? I mean, what if they were on this site?!? How would that feel if it was said about you or your mom, sister, cousin, daughter, friend? Its just rude. Its one thing to say you don't care for it, but to say ewww or gross, really?!? Do you have any idea how much hard work, willpower and dedication it takes to get there?

^ Agreed. Also, I think there's lots of jelly in this thread.
  • paperbagprincess
    Options
    *prepares for the ****storm of "I don't want to look like that"*

I won't throw a s**t storm ur way... lol

I wouldn't want to look like that either. But that takes A LOT of work. You wouldnt just accidently end up with that much definition and muscle lol.
  • AmandaBroun
    Options

right? I mean, what if they were on this site?!? How would that feel if it was said about you or your mom, sister, cousin, daughter, friend? Its just rude. Its one thing to say you don't care for it, but to say ewww or gross, really?!? Do you have any idea how much hard work, willpower and dedication it takes to get there?
    Honestly, looking at the pictures of the ones who commented. She wouldn't care. It's like a Ferrari being compared to a Honda.

Ha!
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I want her legs and arms.
  • gacowboy
    gacowboy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    AMEN!!!!
    KellyBrookBikini.jpg

THIS! :) No one likes to cuddle with a bag of forks.

She isnt a bikini model winner....
    Nope. But she's a bikini model, and in my opinion far more attractive than the two "winners" that have been posted thus far.

Therefore, to me, she is clearly the winner here. :D

To each their own- just sharing my opinion like everyone else.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    (...)but where are her curves? This is one thing I have never understood, even in her off season pic she has no curves? (....) that is not a womanly shape, women are supposed to be curvy and soft...

I HATE HATE HATE statements like this.

Everyone's genetics and body type are different. Not everyone has "curves". I have never had a curve in my life, pretty much straight up and down with a slight indent at waist. Always been thin, have 32A boobs...

Who are you to say what a woman is "supposed" to be. So I am defective? Not a real woman? Tell that to the 2 kids my uterus produced.

I made it through most of the thread without getting angry but this did it for me.
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Love the definition in her legs!!! OMG :love:

Hey random question- why do some women's abs look like that and some women's abs look like guy's 6 packs? Do people just do different exercises to shape their abs differently? Or are women genetically predisposed to have abs that sorta congregate in the middle or something?
  • KissMyKolors
    Options
    ...I guess lol, she has no curves and I know every woman doesn't have em just MY opinion:) and keeping in line with the pic, nothing soft about her that says I'm a woman, and her face looks just as hard as her body, not saying she's ugly, but she has that urrrggg look about her. But to each his OR her own idk:)
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    gross

rude

Honestly, looking at the pictures of the ones who commented. She wouldn't care. It's like a Ferrari being compared to a Honda.

I wouldn't go that far, because that would bring me down to their level. It's all about respect and its clear that all too many people are forgetting that. None of us are perfect...
  • sjwhite7
    sjwhite7 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Most people don't realize that the bodybuilders don't look like that all the time. They only look like that for the competition to show definition of muscle. I would love to gain muscle and get rid of my cottage cheese. LOL I used to see pics like that and think eww I don't want to look like that, but I have seen pre-competition pics and know that this is the kind of muscle that I want.
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    *kitten* thread inspires *kitten*.
  • Phrak
    Phrak Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    (...)but where are her curves? This is one thing I have never understood, even in her off season pic she has no curves? (....) that is not a womanly shape, women are supposed to be curvy and soft...

I HATE HATE HATE statements like this.

Everyone's genetics and body type are different. Not everyone has "curves". I have never had a curve in my life, pretty much straight up and down with a slight indent at waist. Always been thin, have 32A boobs...

Who are you to say what a woman is "supposed" to be. So I am defective? Not a real woman? Tell that to the 2 kids my uterus produced.

I made it through most of the thread without getting angry but this did it for me.

I prefer my curves looking from the side profile. Glutes and hamstrings!
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    gross

rude

I wouldn't go that far, because that would bring me down to their level. It's all about respect and its clear that all too many people are forgetting that. None of us are perfect...
    Hey, they want to throw fire, they better take it.

In my opinion all the women in this thread look great. The one in white is most definitely thick, being an black man it's in my genetic code to like thicker women. HOWEVER, my fitness side likes a female in contest prep shape. A true work of art.
  • greasygriddle_wechnage
    Options
    she is pretty lean and buff for a bikini competitor...normally they are softer than the figure girls, as in this 2011 contest winner amanda latona:
    amandalatona.jpg .

i could only hope.... something to strive for!!!!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    She looks sooooooo. nasty. yikes.
    And where is your picture... oh hey Nike!

RIGHT?!? Man, unless you are the perfect specimine of man and god I don't really know what right someone has to say that. Again, a "I don't prefer that look" would suffice. Or a "I prefer women to be soft and squishy" works too.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    :smooched: PERSONALLY YOUR PIC IS WAY MORE ATTRACTIVE AND FEMININE..

the OP's? :wink:
  • paperbagprincess
    Options
    Wow. After reading all these posts... to each their own ppl!

There's a reason we all look different and have different shapes and sizes. There's a particular way I would like to see myself and some ppl may not agree with it but they don't have to. What they SHOULD do is be respectable.

Saying someone is 'gross' and too 'hard' is ignorant.

Replying with nasty remarks does not do anyone any justice... just makes you sound as bad as the person who tossed out the nasty opinions in the first place.

And to call the other photo too fat/flabby/skinny fat?
    Ugh.

I'm more disgusted by the negative comments on this post than either of these pictures.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    she is pretty lean and buff for a bikini competitor...normally they are softer than the figure girls, as in this 2011 contest winner amanda latona:
    amandalatona.jpg .

i could only hope.... something to strive for!!!!

That is one hot *kitten*. Wouldn't mind looking like that!