Where's the first place you lose?

Options
Cobb_66
Cobb_66 Posts: 65 Member
Hey guys!! I know eventually it becomes an all-rounded thing, but where is the first place you noticed a change when you started dropping the pounds? Face? Neck? Boobs? Arms? Legs? Tummy (I wish haha)?

Replies

• jmuhnie
    jmuhnie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the person but the face is where I see the most difference for me. I think my abs will be the very last thing as they were the first to go in high school.
  • Klein1475
    Klein1475 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    My face...
  • AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    According to my measurements, my waist loses the most. (I'm a pear shape, so that has something to do with it).
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    My boobs and my butt...why not in the stomach right?!?! Total bummer...
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,668 Member
    Options
    Legs for me.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • sv1983
    sv1983 Posts: 23
    Options
    sadly my boobs.. i have dropped a bra size :(
  • mrschappet
    mrschappet Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    my boobs.. and I will be honest when I say there is nothing left to lose in that area LMAO I am sadly a barely there A :-(
  • TiffanyDeanee
    Options
    From all the times that I have lost weight I notice that I lose in my back area before any where else, then my stomach, I never continued to lose any more weight to figure out what area comes after those 2.
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I believe it depends on your body shape. I'm a pear shape so i tend to lose around the tummy first and thighs last! Second would be my face. I have a hard time burning fat in my rear and thighs.

The last place I lose is usually the first place I gain too!
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    my stomach, waist, and back :)
    considering i'm "apple" shaped and carry all my weight there i'm pretty happy with that.
    i also lose in my face sometimes too.
  • mylilyflower
    Options
    Butt and thighs for me. I lose in my face too.
  • Donna_Houghton
    Donna_Houghton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Face for me and weirdly my fingers too (rings feel better after only a week or so). Closely followed by my waist, but the bit around the back. :happy:
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I can tell you my thighs and *kitten* are last!!!

Probably my face, hands and chest :-x
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    boobies!
  • aniwani
    aniwani Posts: 110
    Options
    Lower back and face =) but sadly followed closely by boobs
  • Pooterly
    Pooterly Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My face and my back and my thighs look more narrow to me too.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Generally my chest (I wish I could keep my boobs, but I do love when my chest bones and collarbones start to show more <3) and I think my thighs (when I gain or lose, I always notice it in my thighs). I WISH I lost it in my face! IRL,I have the cheeks of an 11 year old who weighs 20+lbs more than I do (I know that you can't tell that in my photos, because I go out of my way not to post photos where my cheeks look chubby).
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    idk what body shape i have but it comes off my hips first i have boney hips like skinny person hips and the rest of me is flabby lol i cant lose my thighs or arms or fat cheeks(face) lol
  • oliviaseward
    oliviaseward Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    for me like some above its coming off my waist and bewbs -_- my *kitten* has stayed the same inches wise and my thighs are coming off slllloooowwwllllyy -_-
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!