Where's the first place you lose?

Replies

• Melyssaks
    Melyssaks Posts: 69 Member
    My boobs :( I always hate it cause I feel like I look fatter then I did before dieting until my stomach finally catches up
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    My face always loses it first, than kind of works its way down
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,870 Member
    Face was first, then neck, then waist, then everywhere else except for my boobs. Those went last, and didn't ever really leave.
  • KateB1982
    KateB1982 Posts: 107 Member
    My arms and shoulders (which really helped me see changes quickly), as well as my bum (according to my hubby..lol).
  • Mel1509
    Mel1509 Posts: 166 Member
    I believe overall really, my work pants hardly stay up now, I have to wear a belt, but all my co-workers have mentioned my face and legs... they noticed these areas after only losing 4lbs.
  • my boobs.. and I will be honest when I say there is nothing left to lose in that area LMAO I am sadly a barely there A :-(

I would take barely an A any day if I could look like you.
  • Cosmic_Unicorn
    Cosmic_Unicorn Posts: 150 Member
    Oh man, back fat. Just below the shoulder blades. I had to get new bras almost right away in my journey because the old ones didn't do anything anymore! And stomach too. I know I'm lucky that I lost there so soon!
  • I'm one of the lucky few. First place I notice is my face and my tummy.
  • my waist,and face
  • arr0528
    arr0528 Posts: 119 Member
    For sure my boobs..... I went from a D cup to a B cup..... WTH???
  • Boobs and bum. Shame about the boobs, as they were a real asset, but now are far less dramatic.
  • boobs
  • tinamatteson
    tinamatteson Posts: 125 Member
    my boobs.. and I will be honest when I say there is nothing left to lose in that area LMAO I am sadly a barely there A :-(

But your abs look amazing in your photo. :flowerforyou:
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Face & Boobies! :wink:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    My hips, since that's where my excess fat hangs out. I'd probably lose from the thighs too if I ever lost enough...
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    My stomach. I usually notice that my pants are getting looser before anything else.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    My natural waist goes so fast, stomach, arms, hips and lastly the (unfortunately) the legs.
  • SeaStar
    SeaStar Posts: 113
    my stomach first... then boobs and legs, then arms
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    I notice it in my face, hands, and of all places feet first. Then I notice it in my tummy area. My butt and thighs are always the hardest for me to lose.
  • fameyjo
    fameyjo Posts: 14 Member
    Oh, totally my double chin... And don't get me wrong, I'm super happy about that, but it works it's way down... to my neck and boobs (I go pretty much flat-chested. Uugh), then I get chicken arms, then chicken legs... all the while, that belly flab is hanging on like grim death. It never actually goes all the way away. I swear, I could weigh 50 lbs, and I'd still have that flubbery-rubbery-outta-shape tummy. :o\

1892293.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!