Where's the first place you lose?

Options

Replies

• trac3
    trac3 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Face, back, stomach, butt & (finally) thighs, in that order. My legs drive me nuts!:sad:
  • transfixedtoast
    transfixedtoast Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I first lost it from my stomach, then it came off my chest, then my arms and shoulders, it's just starting to come off my butt, hips and thighs.
    The boobs and waist are where I've noticed it most. I went from a 27 inch waist to a 22 inch waist and a 10B to a 8AA
  • Vench
    Vench Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My mind.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    All over. it seems to go fairly evenly, but I wish my tummy would join the accelerated plan. I have lost an inch in the bust. It hasn't translated into a decrease in cup size sadly. I hope it does. I would be happy to lose 3 cups. Right now I am down a band and up a cup. :(
  • brendacs21
    brendacs21 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    In my legs.butt and boobs. the 3 areas i DONT need to lose weight in!
  • TrinNZ
    TrinNZ Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    my fat loss seems to creep it's way in from the extremities! So my face, lower legs, arms etc are the areas I see it first.....unfortunately it is my thighs/butt/tummy area that need the fat loss! So currently I have very skinny lower arms, a thin face and ankles/calves and more rounded tum area. Oooh well, one day soon that area too will start to improve.
  • katep2492
    katep2492 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I lose pretty evenly, I notice it in this order; Thighs and calves, Face and neck, stomach and hips, arms, and then my butt. however I dont really have a butt to begin with. everyone else always notices my stomach or face first.
  • cookiesandjuice
    Options
    my boobs, ALWAYS :( it never fails
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I am losing my belly first, since that is the place that I have the most to lose. My legs are the last to always lose weight.
  • larkiedeek
    larkiedeek Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    My legs.

It feels like nothing has come off my belly yet. :(
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Boobs are always the first to go. Belly is last.
  • kford12
    kford12 Posts: 112
    Options
    The very first place weight loss shows on me is just under my bust/top of my tummy :o)
  • jude7701
    jude7701 Posts: 23
    Options
    Boobs- I joke with my husband that the first place to shrink is the last place I can afford to lose!! lol!! =)
  • ovege
    ovege Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My boobs and my ankles, I was happy to regain ankles but sad to see the boobs go.
  • pinkhu13
    pinkhu13 Posts: 133
    Options
    Stomach
  • iroze
    iroze Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    My fingers - the rings just start swirling around them and it unnerves me to no end :)
  • katejenkins1
    katejenkins1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Thighs, hips and my face. Hardest part - arms and belly
  • jenniebean1680
    jenniebean1680 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    My face is where I notice it first. In fact this week I found myself thinking "is my face looking thinner?" so I am hoping I am back on the right track!
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Fingers...because my engagement ring started to fall off!

Then boobs! :frown: :cry: :sad:
  • Arestoktra
    Options
    My waist interestingly (it's the least needed area) unfortunately hip area seems to be the last (when it is the most need one ironically) :sad:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!