Where's the first place you lose?

Options

Replies

• fameyjo
    fameyjo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Oh, totally my double chin... And don't get me wrong, I'm super happy about that, but it works it's way down... to my neck and boobs (I go pretty much flat-chested. Uugh), then I get chicken arms, then chicken legs... all the while, that belly flab is hanging on like grim death. It never actually goes all the way away. I swear, I could weigh 50 lbs, and I'd still have that flubbery-rubbery-outta-shape tummy. :o\

1892293.png
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    All of my weight seems to be coming off of my tummy. My thighs have shrunk a little bit as well but not nearly as much, hoping they start shrinking more soon!
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I always notice my pants fitting loose in the butt and thigh area. So I always suffer from saggy booty pants! lol
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Tummy, then face and upper body and then legs/booty, Thighs and booty are the hardest for me. I've always carried more weight there, and a desk job sure doesn't help!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    Face, arms, boobs, belly and then finally, the very last, never lost as much as I want from, my thighs.
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I always lose from my lower 1/2 first and then the face/arms. I have a T frame, so I am bigger up top with little hips and legs. I rarely lose anything in the boobs (please take some) and my belly is the last place to let the fat go.
  • ic20blue
    ic20blue Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My weight is pretty evenly distributed so when I lose it I tend to not see any "one" place the loses it first, but when I try do strength work I see it in my arms and thighs.
  • KeepKeepGoing
    Options
    First of all is my face and my waist. Then my upperlegs and as last one (or actually: I'll never lose) my tummy and love handles.
  • pixieq
    pixieq Posts: 16
    Options
    Face and boobs. On the bright side, everyone noticed I was loosing weight as soon as I started loosing weight.
  • A_Fit_Mom
    A_Fit_Mom Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    My face and tummy. My legs are the last to lose.
  • lyninit2winit
    lyninit2winit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    my face/ my double chin is disappearing

But I have noticed 3 inches have came off my waist this month other measurements have barely changed wow
  • mamakira
    mamakira Posts: 366
    Options
    My face which I loved slimmer. I look way younger.
    Then my boobs which I didn´t want to change, loved my DD, now it´s just a D. Then waist.
  • Lovinglife12
    Options
    My face, neck, collar bone area then it's my arms and waist. My legs and hips are the last to go and are also my biggest areas. When I gain weight, my hips and thighs are the first place to do so.
  • BootcampJunkie
    BootcampJunkie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Chest and face.
  • caviarblack
    caviarblack Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I always notice my ribcage area right under my boobs starts getting flatter.
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    My butt seemed to have been the first thing to go ...
  • almaster666
    almaster666 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Face and arms, now I feel my chest getting better and next stomach, I hope!
  • Maria_81
    Maria_81 Posts: 152
    Options
    My legs and thighs..also notice it in my face
  • meglep
    meglep Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I started noticing the difference in my face and stomach first!
  • change_happens
    Options
    first place i lost was my stomach. first place i gained my weight back... stomach. now that i am getting those extra pounds off again, my stomach, again, was the first to go.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!