Anyone with 100lbs or more to lose?

Options

Replies

• BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    I have 90 to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like! :)
  • Bette623
    Bette623 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose, today is day one. Feeling proud, wrote everything down, & excercised. One day at a time.
  • kiaora2u
    kiaora2u Posts: 3
    Options
    im hoping to lose 100lbs so would love to make contact with like-minded people in the same boat, add me if keen :)
  • twinmomma79
    Options
    I have alot to lose. I recently had Gastric Bypass, but I still consider it only a tool to help me achieve my goals. You can add me as a friend if you would like.
  • msdreamchaser
    Options
    Hey my name is Ashley I have about 115lbs to lose! So far I've lost 40 without really trying so now I'm trying to get back on track and develop a healthy lifestyle.
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    If anyone would like to join our over 100+ weightloss buddies group please feel free to add me and I will send you an invite. Take care all
  • johnsongs1
    johnsongs1 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm in, too. Feel free to add me. I need to lose about 100 more.
  • april79106
    Options
    I have 195 more to lose anyone can add me i need all the support I can get!!
  • AmbyrJayde
    AmbyrJayde Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Yup still have between 150-160 to lose
    Goodness putting it like that makes it seem much worse
  • TOOFATTOMOVE
    TOOFATTOMOVE Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    120.6 pounds to go, please add me.
  • MissGeorgiaPeachy
    MissGeorgiaPeachy Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I have 118 to lose and then I'll go from there if I'm not happy. Anyone is welcome to add me because it seems most of the friends I added previously have given up and haven't logged on in months!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I started with 115 to lose and have lost 29 so far so I have 86 left to go. I don't like crazy crash dieting. I eat within my calorie goals and exercise 4 to 5 times a week. I like to weight train, eliptical and Pilates. I am always looking for people with similar goals.
  • Crowned1
    Crowned1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Yes, I also have more than 100 pounds to lose and I am just starting this journey... AGAIN but I am determined to succeed this time. This site is great and I have some co-workers/friends on this journey with me. We are all doing it together... A GOOD SUPPORT SYSTEM IS CRITICAL to success!!! I'm not gonna wait for you to add me, I'm gonna add you and we can all do this together!!!! Don't quit...:smile:
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    bump
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    bump
  • btaylor1184
    Options
    I am looking to lose 170lbs
  • April_Murphy2
    Options
    I initially started at 330lbs. Lost some weight, had a bilateral breast reduction, and a gallbladder removal...dropped 50lbs....thin I gain most of it back. I am now around 307. I would love to lose between 100 and 150lbs. I encourage everyone here. Please don't quit. God only gave us 1 body, we need to give Him glory and take care of the earthen vessel that he blessed us with. Take care and happy journey to everyone. Add me if you would like.

I want one of those scale things, too! How do I get one? Thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    bump
  • TiffanyCza
    TiffanyCza Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    165 lbs to go ! =D
  • slimforever
    slimforever Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am returning to the site. I have been off again on again dieting most of my life by myself. I am looking to make some friends who understand what it is like to be 100 lbs overweight with a desire to be healthier and fitter than ever.