9pm and you have 90 cals left. What do you eat?

Options

Replies

• rachaellynn91
    Options
    Whatever you're in the mood for if you're hungry.

what if im in the mood for burger and fries?

ice cream?

SKINNY COW!
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    945pm here, 98 calories left for me.

just made fat free sugar free banana cream pudding and added some cinnamon sugar to it

total cals: 85 cals

perrrrrrrfect :)
  • Alcereceda
    Alcereceda Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    then only one bite :)
  • dzmikki
    dzmikki Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    90 Calorie Fiber One Brownie! YUMMMM
  • katelovescoffee2
    katelovescoffee2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    If I'm truly hungry, and not bored, I'll have a small apple...usually that doesn't even equal 90 calories, so I'm still under for the day.
    As for not eating after a certain time of night, with my varied work schedule and occasional long hours (15-18 hour days), i don't obey that rule, but I am smart. If its 11pm, and I know I will be at work and busy for the next couple hours, and I'm hungry, I'll snack on some cut veggie, fruit, string cheese, that sort of stuff. While some people down crazy huge meals, I just try not too (try being the ultimate word).

Also, tea or decaf coffee works wonders. Totally quells nightly hunger pangs.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    90 calories? Usually nothing.. BUT, if you really need to, some type of fruit is great.
  • JennyMore1
    JennyMore1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I take non-fat milk preferred hot then a small size of bread. I found this every effective you can check what it says (http://gmdiets.com/reviews/a-personalized-diet-for-you/)here. My best friend tried this a week ago and it did well with her, now i am doing it also
  • Rachelle_Rachelle
    Options
    Like 6 crackers...really salty ones. Or maybe that's just me. :tongue:
  • jinglett
    jinglett Posts: 69
    Options
    The pillow--My body always thinks it's hungry after 9pm. What my body really is--is tired. I do my best to go to bed and get a good night's sleep.
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    i would rip your arm off and beat you with it if i could get a no-effort 90 calories right now. and I'd eat popcorn...2 tbsp unpopped
  • wookiemouse
    wookiemouse Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Nothing. But if I'm feeling munchy, I'd grab 2 clementines.
  • trybabytry
    trybabytry Posts: 181
    Options
    - A single-serving chocolate cake, microwaved in a mug: 2 tbsp cocoa powder, 2 tbsp flour, 2 tbsp splenda, 2 tbsp any milk, 1/2 tsp vanilla, 1/4 tsp baking powder. I add frozen berries to it as well.

- Frozen berries with splenda and cinnamon

- 1 yves tofu dog and some spinach with balsamic

- A baked apple

- A zucchini sliced like fries and baked with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and salt and pepper

Or I check this list of 88 snacks under 100 calories: http://another-wannabe-skinny-girl.tumblr.com/post/22167305076/matchstickmolly-mini-pb-f-one-fig-newton
  • pittcurl
    pittcurl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I work a weird all day shift 9-9, so I know what your going through. Usually I just have a couple stocks of celery with additives (if savory mood- ranch, but if sweet either low fat strawberry cream cheese, low cal pb, or yogurt mix). This way your getting more water which feels you up and it burns calories if you plan on sleeping afterwards (your body takes more energy to dissolve green veggies).
    Good luck and keep striving!
  • BleuTree
    BleuTree Posts: 15
    Options
    an orange!
  • patricep28
    patricep28 Posts: 6
    Options
    drink water or go to bed!!:smile:
  • percxa
    percxa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Spoon full of peanut or almond butter.
  • jess_austin
    jess_austin Posts: 33
    Options
    small banana, but only if ur hungry as otherwise you will get into bad habits!
  • pollywollywoo
    Options
    73 cal chocolate cupcakes! See http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/486848-73-calorie-chocolate-cupcakes

My 100 cal treat (but only if my sugar cals are good for the day):

Paul's - Low Fat Vanilla Custard 99% Fat Free, 100 g
    Aeroplane Jelly Lite - Vanilla Berry, 125 g
    Nanna's - Frozen Mixed Berry's, 40 g
    103 cals (17g carbs; 1g fat; 7g protein; 14g sugar; 1g fiber)
  • texasgal22
    texasgal22 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    today - a banana - watching carbs and already used up fats so it's a small banana.
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have strawberry applesauce -- 4 oz container is 70 cal.